Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 23 July 2020 ?
- SUBSEQUENT (ADJECTIVE): (आगामी): following
Synonyms: ensuing, succeeding
The theory was developed subsequent to the earthquake of 1906.
- INCUMBENT (ADJECTIVE): (वर्तमान): current
Synonyms: existing, present
The incumbent President had been defeated.
- ABROGATION (NOUN): (निराकरण): repudiation
Synonyms: revocation, repeal
The ministry proposed for the abrogation of the electoral law of 1850.
- HALT (VERB): (ठहरना): stop
Synonyms: come to rest, pull up
There is growing pressure to halt the bloodshed.
- DEPRESS (VERB): (दबाना): slow down
Synonyms: reduce, lower
Fear of inflation in America depressed bond markets.
- CONSERVATIVE(ADJECTIVE): (अपरिवर्तनवादी): traditionalist
Synonyms: traditional, conventional
They were very conservative in their outlook.
- SETBACK (NOUN): (बाधा): problem
Synonyms: difficulty, issue
There was a serious setback for the peace.
- UPHOLD (VERB): (कायम रखना): maintain
Synonyms: sustain, continue
They uphold a tradition of not causing distress to living creatures.
- INCAPACITATE (VERB): (अक्षमता): disabled
Synonyms: debilitated, indisposed
He was incapacitated by a heart attack.
- PUERILE (ADJECTIVE): (बचकाना): childish
Synonyms: immature, infantile
We had a puerile argument
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?