Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 01 July 2020 ?
- MALICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (दुर्भावनापूर्ण): spiteful
Synonyms: malevolent, hostile
He took a sort of malicious pleasure in irritating the monks.
- ABYSMAL (ADJECTIVE): (अति-गहन): dreadful
Synonyms: awful, terrible
The quality of the work she does is abysmal.
- VIOLATE (VERB): (उल्लंघन करना): contravene
Synonyms: breach, infringe
Antonyms: comply with
They had violated all the terms of a ceasefire.
- REPRIEVE (VERB): (दण्डविराम): pardon
Synonyms: spare, acquit
Under the new regime, prisoners under sentence of death were reprieved.
- SUBVERSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (विनाशक): disruptive
Synonyms: inflammatory, insurgent
He is a subversive creature.
- ANXIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (उत्सुक): eager
Synonyms: keen, desirous
The company was anxious to avoid any trouble.
- RESTORE (VERB): (पुनर्स्थापित करना): reinstate
Synonyms: put back, replace
The government restored confidence in the housing market.
- AID (NOUN): (सहायता): assistance
Synonyms: support, help
He saw the pilot slumped in his cockpit and went to his aid.
- COMPACT (ADJECTIVE): (संक्षिप्त): concise
Synonyms: succinct, condensed
He gave a compact summary of the play.
- SEIZE (VERB): (ज़ब्त करना): grab
Synonyms: grasp, snatch
Antonyms: let go of
She jumped up and seized his arm.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?