Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 04 July 2020 ?
- BLATANT (ADJECTIVE): (ज्वलंत): flagrant
Synonyms: glaring, obvious
She turned her back on him in blatant disregard he wasn’t likely to misinterpret.
- SLENDER (ADJECTIVE): (अल्प): meager
Synonyms: limited, slight
India has a large population of people of slender means.
- DIPLOMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (व्यवहार कुशल): tactful
Synonyms: sensitive, subtle
He tried his best to be diplomatic but failed.
- CLASH (NOUN): (संघर्ष): be incompatible
Synonyms: not match, not go
The yellow shirt clashed with her purple skirt.
- EXTORTIONATE(ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक): exorbitant
Synonyms: excessive, sky-high
The fee was nothing but extortionate.
- DUBIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (संदेहात्मक): doubtful
Synonyms: uncertain, unsure
I was rather dubious about the whole idea
- CAUTIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सतर्क): careful
Synonyms: wary, aware
Any cautious tourist will guard her passport.
- CONCERN (NOUN): (चिंता): anxiety
Synonyms: worry, disquiet
Sia gazed at her with concern.
- MISCHIEF (NOUN): (शरारत): badness
Synonyms: misbehavior, misconduct
She’ll make sure Sia doesn’t get into mischief.
- DEFIANCE (NOUN): (अवज्ञा): resistance
Synonyms: opposition, confrontation
His was an act of defiance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?