Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 31 July 2020 ?
- DIM (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट): indistinct
Synonyms: ill-defined, unclear
There was a dim figure in the dark kitchen.indistinct
- CONVENE (VERB): (बुलाना): summon
Synonyms: call, order
He had convened a secret meeting of military personnel.
- SCANDALIZE (VERB): (अपमानित करना): shock
Synonyms: appal, outrage
Their lack of manners scandalized their hosts.
- GENEROSITY (VERB): (प्रचुरता): abundance
Synonyms: amplitude, richness
Diners certainly cannot complain about the generosity of portions.
- SURREAL (ADJECTIVE): (अवास्तविक): unreal
Synonyms: bizarre, unusual
He studied the surreal imagery of the situation.
- RECURRENT (ADJECTIVE): (आवर्तक): repeated
Synonyms: recurring, repetitive
She had a recurrent dream about falling.
- RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनरारंभ): restart
Synonyms: restarting, reopening
Resumption of peace talks is expected soon.
- LATENT (ADJECTIVE): (निष्क्रिय): dormant
Synonyms: quiescent, inactive
They have a huge reserve of latent talent.
- FORGO (VERB): (त्यागना): do without
Synonyms: go without, give up
I’ll forgo dessert tonight—I’m trying to lose weight.
- AFFLUENT (ADJECTIVE): (धनी): wealthy
Synonyms: rich, prosperous
I reside in an affluent neighbourhood.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?