Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 21 July 2020 ?
- STAUNCH (ADJECTIVE):(निष्ठावान): stalwart
Synonyms: loyal, faithful
He is known for being a staunch supporter of the anti-nuclear lobby.
- NEEDLESS (ADJECTIVE): (बेकार): unnecessary
Synonyms: inessential, non-essential
I deplore needless waste.
- REBELLION (NOUN): (विद्रोह): defiance
Synonyms: disobedience, insubordination
What she did was nothing but an act of teenage rebellion.
- HASTEN (VERB): (जल्दी करना): speed up
Synonyms: accelerate, quicken
This tragedy probably hastened his own death from heart disease.
- OUTRAGEOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अनोखा/अद्भुत): eye-catching
Synonyms: startling, striking
Her routines and leotards tend to be outrageous.
- LAX (ADJECTIVE): (लापरवाह): slack
Synonyms: slipshod, negligent
We must ever be lax with our security.
- DIRE (ADJECTIVE): (भयानक): terrible
Synonyms: dreadful, appalling
Misuse of drugs can have dire outcomes.
- DISENGAGE (VERB): (वापस लेना): withdraw
Synonyms: leave, pull out of
The commanders disengaged their forces.
- REPRIEVE (VERB): (दंड निलंबित करना): pardon
Synonyms: spare, acquit
He was sentenced to death but then reprieved.
- DEFECTION (NOUN): (पक्षत्याग): desertion
Synonyms: absconding, decamping
One defection from the government dissolved Temaru’s majority.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?