Disclaimer: PuzzlesHuB provides completely free educational study materials and job alert updates in India. We have gathered or collected materials and various job information from free sources across the web. PuzzlesHuB tries to ensure that we are providing trusted and valid information to our valuable users. But we don’t give you any warranty, truthfulness, and accuracy of the content. Because we also rely on various reasons. We regularly follow various state government websites of Haryana, Punjab, Gujrat, MP, and railway..etc. to find the latest job posting. So Please check the official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.
All Study Material Found On This Site Has Been Collected From Various Free Sources Across The Web And Is Believed To Be In The “Public Domain”. All The Material Is The Property Of Their Respective Owners. For Paid Courses/Study Material, We Highly ENCOURAGE Users To BUY From Original Website! If You Do Not Agree To All The Terms, Please Disconnect From This Site Now Itself. By Remaining At This Site, You Affirm Your Understanding And Compliance Of The Above Disclaimer And Absolve This Site Of Any Responsibility Henceforth.
Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or during your use you believe any Content infringes on any third-party copyright kindly contact us at [email protected]. We have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements on the Content uploaded on the Platform. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide us with a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website, including the educator name, topic and any other detail identifying the infringing content
- Your email address, your physical address, and telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please submit your notice to us as follows: Email us at [email protected].