Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 27 August 2020 ?
- PERVERSE (ADJECTIVE): (विकृतिग्रस्त): awkward
Synonyms: contrary, difficult
Kate’s perverse decision not to cooperate held good.
- AMORAL (ADJECTIVE): (नीतिहीन): unprincipled
Synonyms: unethical, unscrupulous
He has an amoral attitude towards everything in life.
- FACILITATE (VERB): (सुविधाजनक बनाना): ease
Synonyms: enable, assist
Schools were located on the same campus to facilitate the sharing of resources.
- PREVALENCE (NOUN): (प्रसार): currency
Synonyms: generality, pervasiveness
The prevalence of obesity is there in adults.
- CONTEMPT (NOUN): (निंदा): scorn
Synonyms: disdain, disrespect
Pamela stared at the girl with total contempt.
- TRIAL (NOUN): (परीक्षण): test
Synonyms: try-out, experiment
Clinical trials must verify the truth.
- ERADICATE (VERB): (जड़ से मिटाना): get rid of
Synonyms: eliminate, do away with
This disease has been eradicated.
- REPRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (दमनकारी): oppressive
Synonyms: authoritarian, despotic
A repressive regime was approved.
- HUMILIATE (VERB): (शर्मिंदा करना): embarrassing
Synonyms: mortify, humble
He got humiliate me in front of everyone.
- ANIMOSITY (NOUN): (बैर): antipathy
Synonyms: hostility, friction
He no longer felt any animosity towards her.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?