Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 14 August 2020 ?
- DISCERNIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (नमूदार): visible
Synonyms: detectable, perceptible
The scandal had no discernible effect on his career.
- PENURY (NOUN): (दरिद्रता): impoverishment
Synonyms: indigence, need
He could not face yet another year of penury.
- JUDICIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (विवेकसम्मत): wise
Synonyms: sensible, prudent
The judicious use of public investment should be ensured
- PALLIATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (पीड़ा हटानेवाला): soothing
Synonyms: alleviating, sedative
Many old medicines are only palliative.
- RESILIENT (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिति-स्थापक): strong
Synonyms: tough, hardy
Babies are generally far more resilient than new parents realize.
- STIMULATE (VERB): (उकसाना): encourage
Synonyms: prompt, prod
The reader could not fail to be stimulated by the ideas presented.
- BOOST (VERB): (बढ़ाना): improve
Synonyms: raise, uplift
A range of measures boosted tourism.
- CIRCUMSPECT (ADJECTIVE): (एहतियाती): cautious
Synonyms: wary, careful
The officials were very circumspect in their statements.
- BREACH (NOUN): (उल्लंघन): contravention
Synonyms: violation, breaking
They had to go through a breach.
- RENOWNED (ADJECTIVE): (प्रसिद्ध): famous
Synonyms: celebrated, famed
Britain is renowned for its love of animals.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?