Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 02 August 2020 ?
- INTRANSIGENT (ADJECTIVE):(हठी): uncompromising
Synonyms: inflexible, unbending
Her father had tried persuasion, but she was intransigent.
- CUTTING-EDGE (ADJECTIVE): (अत्यधिक उन्नत): highly advanced
Synonyms: innovative, pioneering
The firm introduced some cutting-edge technology.
- ANGST (NOUN): (उत्कंठा): anxiety
Synonyms: fear, dread
The middle classes go through existential angst.
- ACCREDIT (VERB): (मान्य करना): recognize
Synonyms: license, authorize
Institutions that do not meet the standards will not be accredited for teacher training.
- INDIGENOUS (NOUN): (स्वदेशी): native
Synonyms: aboriginal, local
The most indigenous inhabitants were the American Indians.
- OUTRAGE (NOUN): (रोष): indignation
Synonyms: fury, anger
Her voice trembled with outrage.
- OMINOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अमंगल): threatening
Synonyms: menacing, baleful
There were ominous dark clouds gathering overhead.
- MODERATE (VERB): (घटना): abate
Synonyms: let up, lessen
Antonyms: get up
I shall not moderate my criticism.
- DESCRIPTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (वर्णनात्मक): illustrative
Synonyms: expressive, pictorial
The text contains some good descriptive passages.
- DEARTH (NOUN): (दुर्लभता): lack
Synonyms: scarcity, shortage
There was a dearth of evidence.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?