Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 15 August 2020 ?
- INTENDED (ADJECTIVE): (योजनाबद्ध): deliberate
Synonyms: intentional, calculated
The intended victim escaped from the jail.
- TRIGGER (VERB): (सक्रिय करना): activate
Synonyms: set off, trip
Burglars fled empty-handed after triggering the alarm.
- VIVID (ADJECTIVE): (उज्ज्वल): graphic
Synonyms: evocative, realistic
Memories of that evening were still vivid in my mind.
- ENDORSE (VERB): (समर्थन करना): support
Synonyms: back, favor
He earns more money endorsing sports clothes than playing football.
- ALLEGED (ADJECTIVE): (तथाकथित): supposed
Synonyms: so-called, claimed
They were the alleged conspirators of the murder.
- COMBAT (NOUN): (भिड़न्त): battle
Synonyms: action, conflict
Five hurricanes were shot down in combat.
- HECTIC (ADJECTIVE): (व्यस्त): frantic
Synonyms: frenetic, frenzied
His business schedule is always hectic.
- EXCLUSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (विशिष्ट): complete
Synonyms: full, entire
An exclusive focus on success and making money.
- STRAIN (NOUN): (तनाव): stress
Synonyms: tension, anxiety
The doctor had advised him to avoid strain.
- TELLTALE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रत्यक्ष करना): revealing
Synonyms: revelatory, suggestive
The telltale bulge of a concealed weapon.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?