Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 07 August 2020 ?
- PERTINENT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रासंगिक): relevant
Synonyms: to the point apposite
She asked me a lot of very pertinent questions.
- EMBELLISH (VERB): (अधिक रोचक बनाना): elaborate
Synonyms: embroider, exaggerate
Followers often embellish stories about their heroes.
- JUDICIAL (ADJECTIVE): (न्यायिक): legal
Synonyms: judiciary, juridical
There would be a judicial inquiry into the allegations.
- FACTION (NOUN): (अंदरूनी कलह): infighting
Synonyms: dissension, dissent
The army faction strengthened day by day.
- DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (निराशाजनक): despairing
Synonyms: hopeless, anguished
As the supply of food ran out, people became desperate.
- DEFIANCE (NOUN): (अवज्ञा): resistance
Synonyms: opposition, confrontation
Despite her defiance, her voice shook.
- TEMERITY (NOUN): (धृष्टता): audacity
Synonyms: boldness, nerve
No one had the temerity to question his conclusions.
- SETBACK (NOUN): (स्र्कावट): problem
Synonyms: difficulty, issue
The violent attack was a serious setback for the peace process.
- DISSEMINATION (NOUN): (प्रसार): spreading
Synonyms: circulation distribution
The dissemination of public information was essential.
- DRAB (ADJECTIVE): (बेरंग): colourless
Synonyms: grey, dull
The landscape was drab and grey.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?