Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 August 2020 ?
- COMMERCIAL (ADJECTIVE): (लाभ के उदेश्यवाला): profit-oriented
Synonyms: money-oriented, commercialized
Example Sentence: He hasn’t opened a commercial firm.
- PRECAUTIONARY (ADJECTIVE): (निवारक): preventative
Synonyms: preventive, safety
Example Sentence: A precautionary measure was meant to be taken.
- REBEL (VERB): (विद्रोह करना): defy
Synonyms: disobey, flout
Example Sentence: Respect did not prevent children from rebelling against their parents.
- HOSTILE (ADJECTIVE): (शत्रुतापूर्ण): antagonistic
Synonyms: aggressive, confrontational
Example Sentence: His talent did not deserve a hostile audience
- ANTICIPATE (VERB): (आशा करना): look forward to
Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.
- TOPPLE (VERB): (गिर पड़ना): fall
Synonyms: tumble, overturn
Example Sentence: She toppled over when I touched her.
- RESUME (VERB): (पुनः शुरू करना): restart
Synonyms: recommence, start again
Example Sentence: A day later normal service was resumed.
- FRAGILE (ADJECTIVE): (नाज़ुक): weak
Synonyms: delicate, frail
Example Sentence: A small, fragile old lady entered the room.
- URGE (VERB): (आग्रह करता हूं): encourage
Synonyms: enjoin, adjure
Example Sentence: Drawing up outside the house, he urged her inside.
- NOVEL (ADJECTIVE): (असामान्य): unusual
Synonyms: new, original
Example Sentence: He hit on a novel idea to solve his financial problems.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?