Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 24 July 2021 ?
- PLAUSIBLE (ADJECTIVE): (विश्वसनीय): credible
Synonyms: reasonable, believable
He gave a plausible explanation of how he got into acting.
- TRANSGRESSION (NOUN):(उल्लंघन) : offence
Synonyms: crime, sin
I’ll be keeping an eye out for further transgressions.
- THRILL (VERB): (रोमांचित करना): excite
Synonyms: stimulate, arouse
Frankly, jumping off a cliff doesn’t thrill me at all.
- CONFISCATE (VERB): (ज़ब्त करना): impound
Synonyms: seize, commandeer
The guards immediately confiscated his camera.
- NEGLIGENCE (NOUN): (लापरवाही): carelessness
Synonyms: dereliction of duty, neglect
She got injured due to the negligence of his employers.
- STASH (VERB): (छिपाना): store
Synonyms: stow, pack
Their wealth had been stashed away in Swiss banks.
- PERTINENT (ADJECTIVE):(प्रासंगिक): relevant
Synonyms: to the point, apposite
She asked me a lot of pertinent questions.
- CONFINE (VERB): (सीमित करना): enclose
Synonyms: incarcerate, imprison
He does not confine his message to high politics.
- VETERAN (NOUN): (अनुभवी): old hand
Synonyms: old-timer, old stager
He is a veteran theatre artist.
- LAPSE (VERB): (अवधि समाप्त होना): expire
Synonyms: run out, terminate
He let his membership of CND lapse.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?