Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 01 July 2021 ?
- ENLIVEN (VERB): (हर्षित करना): cheer up
Synonyms: raise someone’s spirits, uplift
My visit to my mother had quite clearly enlivened her.
- PRAGMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (व्यावहारिक): practical
Synonyms: matter-of-fact, realistic
There was no pragmatic solution to the problem.
- ADVERSARY (NOUN): (प्रतिद्वंद्वी): opponent
Synonyms: rival, enemy
Sonia beat his old adversary in the quarter-finals.
- AFFLICT (VERB): (पीड़ा देना): trouble
Synonyms: bother, burden
His younger child was afflicted with a skin disease.
- CYNICISM (NOUN): (संदेहवाद): scepticism
Synonyms: doubt, distrust
Her cynicism has influenced me more than I thought.
- INCONCEIVABLE (ADJECTIVE): (समझ से बाहर): beyond belief
Synonyms: unbelievable, incredible
They behaved with inconceivable cruelty.
- HEFTY (ADJECTIVE): (शक्तिशाली): powerful
Synonyms: violent, hard
He aimed a hefty kick at the door.
- GLARE (NOUN): (भौह चढ़ाना): scowl
Synonyms: glower, frown
She almost gave me a glare of contempt.
- CRIPPLE (VERB): (खराब करना): ruin
Synonyms: destroy, wipe out
The thought of him almost crippled her.
- BUCK (VERB): (खंडन करना): resist
Synonyms: oppose, contradict
The shares bucked the market trend.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?