Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 10 July 2021 ?
- DAWDLE (VERB): (समय नष्ट करना): linger
Synonyms: dally, take one’s time
She mustn’t dawdle—she had to make the call now.
- WRETCHED (ADJECTIVE): (मनहूस): miserable
Synonyms: unhappy sad
I felt so wretched because I thought I might never see you again.
- SHORTLY (ADVERB): (एकाएक): sharply
Synonyms: abruptly, bluntly
Do you like cricket?’ ‘I do not,’ she said shortly.
- BLEAK (ADJECTIVE): (निरावरण): bare
Synonyms: exposed, desolate
It was nothing but a bleak moor.
- SUCCUMB (VERB): (अधीन होना): yield
Synonyms: give in, give way
We cannot merely give up and succumb to despair.
- BENIGN (ADJECTIVE): (सौम्य): kindly
Synonyms: kind, warm-hearted
His mannerisms are firm yet benign.
- RECALCITRANT (ADJECTIVE): (अक्खड़): uncooperative
Synonyms: intractable, unmanageable
It is a class of recalcitrant ten-year-olds.
- BREAKTHROUGH (ADJECTIVE): (उन्नत): advance
Synonyms: development, step forward
It was a major breakthrough in DNA research.
- DECEPTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (भ्रामक): misleading
Synonyms: illusory, illusive
He put the question with deceptive casualness.
- BOHEMIAN (ADJECTIVE): (अपरंपरागत): unconventional
Synonyms: nonconformist, unorthodox
As an artist, you live a bohemian lifestyle.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?