Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 05 July 2021 ?
- UNRELENTING (ADJECTIVE): (निरंतर): continual
Synonyms: constant, continuous
He continued to pursue acting with unrelenting hostility.
- CONSPICUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (सुस्पष्ट): clear
Synonyms: visible, noticeable
He was uncomfortable about his conspicuous weight gain.
- PROLIFERATION (NOUN): (विकास): growth
Synonyms: multiplication, spread
We attempted to measure the rate of cell proliferation.
- INDISPENSABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अपरिहार्य): essential
Synonyms: crucial, necessary
He made himself indispensable to the parish priest.
- PRECARIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अनियत): uncertain
Synonyms: insecure, unreliable
She made a precarious living as a painter.
- AGILE (ADJECTIVE): (चुस्त): nimble
Synonyms: lithe, spry
I am as agile as a monkey.
- PERVASIVE (ADJECTIVE): (व्यापक): prevalent
Synonyms: penetrating, pervading
Ageism is pervasive and entrenched in our society.
- DEFER (VERB): (झुक जाना): yield
Synonyms: submit, give way
Antonyms: stand up to
He deferred to Tim’s superior knowledge.
- RIGOROUS (ADJECTIVE): (सूक्ष्मताप्रिय): meticulous
Synonyms: punctilious, conscientious
The rigorous testing of consumer products was done.
- INCUR (VERB): (झेलना): suffer
Synonyms: sustain, experience
I will pay any expenses incurred.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?