Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 14 July 2021 ?
- SCANDALOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अपमानपूर्ण): discreditable
Synonyms: disreputable, dishonourable
The magazine published scandalous pictures of the movie star.
- ACQUIT (VERB): (बरी करना): absolve
Synonyms: clear, exonerate
One was brought to trial on a charge of affray and was acquitted.
- RETROGADE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रतिगामी): regressive
Synonyms: negative, downhill
To go back on the progress that has been made would be a retrograde step.
- PERSEVERANCE (NOUN): (दृढ़ता): persistence
Synonyms: tenacity, determination
His perseverance with the technique illustrates his single-mindedness.
- BANKRUPT (ADJECTIVE): (दिवालिया): insolvent
Synonyms: bankrupted, failed
His father went bankrupt and the family had to sell their home.
- RECURRENT (ADJECTIVE): (आवर्तक): repeated
Synonyms: recurring, repetitive
She had a recurrent dream about falling.
- RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनरारंभ): restart
Synonyms: restarting, reopening
Resumption of peace talks is expected soon.
- LATENT (ADJECTIVE): (निष्क्रिय): dormant
Synonyms: quiescent, inactive
They have a huge reserve of latent talent.
- FORGO (VERB): (त्यागना): do without
Synonyms: go without, give up
I’ll forgo dessert tonight—I’m trying to lose weight.
- AFFLUENT (ADJECTIVE): (धनी): wealthy
Synonyms: rich, prosperous
I reside in an affluent neighbourhood.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?