Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 06 July 2020 ?
- CONVALESCENT (ADJECTIVE): (अच्छा हो जानेवाला): recuperating
Synonyms: recovering, improving
The Roman Convalescent Home for women and children was erected in 1865.
- DEPORT (VERB): (निकाल देना): expel
Synonyms: banish, exile
He was deported for violation of immigration laws.
- SCRUTINIZE (VERB): (जाँचना): inspect
Synonyms: survey, scan
Antonyms: a glance at
Customers were warned to scrutinize the small print.
- SUSPENSION (NOUN): (निलंबन): adjournment
Synonyms: interruption, postponement
He was angry about his suspension from the team.
- COMPLACENCY (NOUN): (आत्मतुष्टि): smugness
Synonyms: self-satisfaction, self-approval
The figures are better, but there are no grounds for complacency.
- FEASIBILITY (NOUN): (व्यवहार्यता): practicability
Synonyms: practicality, viability
There is feasibility in screening athletes for cardiac disease.
- TAME (ADJECTIVE): (पालतू): domesticated
Synonyms: domestic, docile
The fish are so tame you have to push them away.
- INCLUSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (समावेशी): including
Synonyms: incorporating, counting
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- LAX (ADJECTIVE): (सुस्त): slack
Synonyms: slipshod, negligent
Lax security arrangements at the airport.
- STREAM (VERB): (लहराना): flutter
Synonyms: float, flap
Her black cloak streamed behind her
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?