Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 10 July 2020 ?
- COMPLEX (ADJECTIVE): (जटिल): complicated
Synonyms: involved, intricate
It was a complex task of regenerating Docklands.
- DEMOLITION (NOUN): (विध्वंस): destruction
Synonyms: knocking down, flattening
The monument was saved from demolition.
- NEGLIGENCE (NOUN): (लापरवाही): carelessness
Synonyms: lack of care, dereliction of duty
His injury was due to the negligence of his employers.
- DIGNITY (NOUN): (गरिमा): nobility
Synonyms: majesty, regality
He bowed in front of God with great dignity.
- INDUCE (VERB): (कारण बनना): cause
Synonyms: produce, effect
None of these measures induced a change of policy.
- CURB (VERB): (अंकुश लगाना): restrain
Synonyms: hold back, keep back
She promised she would curb her temper.
- SPLENDID (ADJECTIVE): (शानदार): magnificent
Synonyms: sumptuous, grand
The view of the HawaMahal was splendid.
- PINNACLE (NOUN): (शिखर): peak
Synonyms: height, summit
He had reached the pinnacle of his career.
- LAX (ADJECTIVE): (बेपरवाह): slack
Synonyms: slipshod, negligent
Never let go of that privacy or be lax with your security.
- INDEFINITELY (ADVERB): (अनिश्चित काल के लिए): sine die
Synonyms: forever, for good
Talks cannot go on indefinitely.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?