Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 04 August 2021 ?
- EXTERMINATE (VERB): (विनाश करना): Destroy
Synonyms: Do away with put an end to
After exterminating the entire population, the soldiers set fire to the buildings.
- ISOLATION (NOUN): (अलगाव): Separation
Synonyms: Segregation, Setting apart
Isolation from family and friends may also contribute to anxiety.
- DISMAL (ADJECTIVE): (विषादपूर्ण): Gloomy
Synonyms: Glum, Mournful
His dismal mood was not dispelled by finding the house empty.
- TENACIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (दृढ़): Firm
Synonyms: Tight, Strong
He had a tenacious grip on the rope so as to win.
- EMBOLDEN (VERB): (प्रोत्साहित करना): Encourage
Synonyms: Hearten Strengthen
Emboldened by the claret, he killed her.
- DEJECTION (NOUN): (विषाद): Despondency
He was slumped in deep dejection.
- PRESUMPTIVE (ADJECTIVE): (प्रकल्पित): Conjectural
Synonyms: Speculative, Tentative
His was a presumptive diagnosis.
- PARAMOUNT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रमुख महत्त्व का): Uppermost
Synonyms: Supreme, Chief
The interests of the child are paramount.
- PROVISIONAL (ADJECTIVE): (अनंतिम): Interim
Synonyms: Temporary, pro tem
It was a provisional government.
- ABROGATE (VERB): (अभिनिषेध करना): Repeal
Synonyms: Repudiate, Revoke
A proposal to abrogate temporarily the right to strike.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?