Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 06 August 2021 ?
- PERTINENT (ADJECTIVE): (प्रासंगिक): Relevant
Synonyms: To the point apposite
She asked me a lot of very pertinent questions.
- EMBELLISH (VERB): (अधिक रोचक बनाना): Elaborate
Synonyms: Embroider, Exaggerate
Followers often embellish stories about their heroes.
- JUDICIAL (ADJECTIVE): (न्यायिक): Legal
Synonyms: Judiciary, Juridical
There would be a judicial inquiry into the allegations.
- FACTION (NOUN): (अंदरूनी कलह): Infighting
Synonyms: Dissension, Dissent
The army faction strengthened day by day.
- DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (निराशाजनक): Despairing
Synonyms: Hopeless, Anguished
As the supply of food ran out, people became desperate.
- CAPTIVATE (VERB): (मोह लेना): Enthral
Synonyms: Charm, Enchant
He was captivated by her beauty.
- ABANDONED (ADJECTIVE): (असंयत): Uninhibited
Synonyms: Reckless, Unrestrained
He performed a wild, abandoned dance.
- BUTTRESS (VERB): (समर्थन देना): Strengthen
Synonyms: Reinforce, Fortify
He buttressed his idea by religious belief.
- PROMINENT (ADJECTIVE):(अगोचर): Conspicuous
The new housing estates are prominent landmarks.
- DETENTION (NOUN): (क़ैद): Custody
Synonyms: Imprisonment, Confinement
The fifteen people arrested were still in police detention.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?