Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 09 August 2021 ?
? 1. SCRUTINY (NOUN
● Meaning ➩ a critical observation or examination (छान-ब़ीन)
● Synonyms ➩ investigation, review
? 2. DEBACLE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a sudden and ignominious failure; a fiasco. (असफलता)
● Synonyms ➩ fiasco, disaster, failure, defeat
? 3. UPRISING (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ an act of resistance or rebellion; a revolt. (विद्रोह)
● Synonyms ➩ rebellion, revolt, mutiny
? 4. RANCOUR (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ bitterness or resentfulness, especially when long-standing (अतिद्वेष)
● Synonyms ➩ bitterness, spite, hate, resentment
? 5. PERPETUAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ Never ending or changing (लगातार)
● Synonyms ➩ continuing, continuous, incessant, nonstop, running
? 6. CONFINE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ Keep or restrict someone or something within certain limits of (space, scope, or time) (सीमित)
● Synonyms ➩ cap, circumscribe, hold down, limit, restrict
? 7. UNSHACKLE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ liberate; set free. (मुक्त करना)
● Synonyms ➩ release, emancipate, unfetter, unleash
? 8. VANGUARD (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas. (अग्र-दल)
● Synonyms ➩ frontline, spearhead, van, avant-garde
? 9. LACUNA (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ an absent part, especially in a book or other piece of writing. (कमी, रिक्त स्थान)
● Synonyms ➩ deficiency, lack, gap, omission, void
? 10. ARGUABLY (ADV)
● Meaning ➩ used when stating an opinion or belief that you think can be shown to be true. (यकीनन)
● Synonyms ➩ possibly, debatably, perhaps, plausibly
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?