Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 05 August 2021 ?
?1. PARSIMONY (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ extreme unwillingness to spend money or use resources. (मितव्ययता)
● Synonyms ➩ miserliness, frugality, cheapness, niggardliness
?2. INSIPID (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ lacking flavour; weak or tasteless. (फीका, रूचिहीन)
● Synonyms ➩ tasteless, flavourless, bland, uninteresting, boring
?3. PROXIMITY (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ nearness in space, time, or relationship. (निकटता)
● Synonyms ➩ closeness, nearness, propinquity, vicinity, juxtaposition
?4. DEEPEN (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ make or become deep or deeper.
● Synonyms ➩ Intensify, increase, enhance, grow, aggravate, augment
?5. DETAIN (DETAIN)
● Meaning ➩ to stop somebody from leaving a place; to delay somebody (रोकना)
● Synonyms ➩ delay, hold up, retard, hinder, hamper, impede
?6. ENGULF (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to cover or surround somebody/something completely (परिग्रहण करना)
● Synonyms ➩ inundate, flood, deluge, immerse, swamp
?7. MISSIVE (NOUN)
● Meaning ➩ a letter, especially a long or official one.
● Synonyms ➩ message, letter, communication
?8. STOICAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ enduring pain and hardship without showing one’s feelings or complaining. (उदासीन, भावहीन)
● Synonyms ➩ patient, uncomplaining, forbearing, unimotional
?9. IMPOVERISHED (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ made poor or with diminished quality of life. (कंगाल)
● Synonyms ➩ poor, penniless, destitute, indigent, pauperized
?10. COGENT (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ (of an argument or case) clear, logical, and convincing. (निश्चयात्मक, प्रवाहशाली)
● Synonyms ➩ potent, convincing, effective, forceful, compelling
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?