Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 29 October 2021 ?
- MAWKISH (ADJECTIVE): (कुत्सित): Sentimental
Synonyms: Over-sentimental, Over-emotional
He paid a mawkish ode to parenthood.
- VOLATILE (ADJECTIVE): (अस्थिर): Tense
Synonyms: Strained, Fraught
The political situation was becoming more volatile.
- ENIGMATIC (ADJECTIVE): (रहस्यपूर्ण): Enigmatic
Synonyms: Mysterious, Confusing
He found his boss’s utterances too cryptic.
- RELUCTANT (ADJECTIVE): (अनिच्छुक): Unwilling
Synonyms: Disinclined, Unenthusiastic
He is always reluctant in trying anything new.
- DISCARD (VERB): (अलग करना): Throw away
Synonyms: Throw out, Get rid of
She bundled up the clothes she had discarded.
- UPBEAT (ADJECTIVE): (उत्साहित): Optimistic
Synonyms: Cheerful, Cheery
He was upbeat about the company’s future.
- ABOLISH (VERB): (समाप्त करना): Put an end to
Synonyms: Do away with, Get rid of
The tax was abolished in 1977.
- ADULTERATE (VERB): (मिलावट करना): Degrade
Synonyms: Debase, Spoil
The brewer is said to adulterate his beer.
- WIT (NOUN): (वाक्-पटुता): Intelligence
Synonyms: Shrewdness, Cleverness
She does not lack perception or native wit.
- RIDICULE (VERB): (उपहास करना): Deride
Synonyms: Mock, Laugh at
His theory was ridiculed and dismissed.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?