Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 30 October 2021 ?
- UNDERPIN (VERB): (प्रोत्साहित करना): Promote
Synonyms: Nurture, Encourage
The theme of honour underpinning the two books.
- PHENOMENAL (ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): Exceptional
Synonyms: Extraordinary, Remarkable
The town expanded at a phenomenal rate.
- ATYPICAL (ADJECTIVE): (विचित्र): Unusual
Synonyms: Untypical, Non-typical
I belong to the sample of people who are rather atypical of the target audience.
- THOUGHTFUL (ADJECTIVE): (विचारशील): Pensive
Synonyms: Thinking, Reflective
Brows were drawn together in thoughtful consideration.
- FLAUNT (VERB): (शान दिखाना): Show off
Synonyms: Parade, Exhibit
Newly rich consumers eager to flaunt their prosperity.
- SLENDER (ADJECTIVE): (अल्प): Meagre
Synonyms: Limited, Slight
He helped people of slender means.
- EXASPERATION (NOUN): (खीज): Irritation
Synonyms: Annoyance, Chagrin
She rolled her eyes in exasperation.
- FORTIFY (VERB): (मज़बूत करना): Invigorate
Synonyms: Strengthen, Energize
She is fortified by her religious faith.
- PRECISION (NOUN): (शुद्धता): Exactness
Synonyms: Accuracy, Correctness
The deal was planned and executed with military precision.
- RETREAT (VERB): (पीछे हटना): Go out
Synonyms: Ebb, Recede
Antonyms: Come in
It becomes so hot that the lizards retreat into the shade.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?