There are many citizens in our country who are educated but still unemployed. For all those citizens the government provides various kinds of schemes. So that they can get employment. And if they are still not getting employment then the government provides allowance. Today through this article we are going to tell you about an allowance scheme launched by the Telangana government called the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme. Through this article, we are going to give you complete details regarding the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme like what is the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme? its benefits, features, objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you want to grab every single detail regarding the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Key Highlights of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
About Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme for all those peoples who despite being educated are not able to get employment. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance so that the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become self-dependent and can fulfill their day-to-day needs. Soon the implementation procedure under the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme will be launched by the Telangana government. Under this scheme Rs, 3,016 will be provided to the unemployed citizens. Now through this scheme, all those citizens who are educated and still jobless will get Rs 3,016 per month financial assistance. Telangana’s unemployment allowance scheme was a part of an election promise by the ruling party in Telangana.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Budget
For the successful implementation of the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme a budget of Rs, 1,810 crores have been allocated by the Telangana government. This announcement of the launch of this scheme was made by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20. The benefits amount under TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries by the direct benefit transfer method. If you want to apply for this scheme then you have required to visit any government offices. You just have to go to the official website and from there you can apply for this scheme. This system is also going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Other Welfare Schemes of Telangana Government
The Government of Telangana is implementing various kinds of schemes for the Welfare of the citizens of Telangana. The government is currently working under the leadership of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. In a meeting, he addressed the basic issues of power, water supply, and irrigation. The government has launched the Kaleshwaram project which is the world’s largest multi-stage lift irrigation project. In recent years Telangana has recorded the highest paddy production. Till now the Government of Telangana has filled up to 1,31,000 jobs as of January 2021. The government is also going to announce the recruitment of another 50,000 personnel. Some of the famous welfare schemes of the Telangana government are as follows:-
- Scholarship scheme for students studying abroad
- Fees reimbursement scheme for students of professional colleges
- Provision of a meal with fine rice variety for students in a government school
- Nutritious meals in Anganwadi center
- KCR kit scheme for pregnant women
- TS Unemployment allowance scheme etc
Objective of TN Unemployment Allowance Scheme
As you all know that there are many people who despite being well educated are not able to get employment. For all those people the Telangana Government has launched the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme. The main objective of the unemployment allowance scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the educated unemployed youths of the state. With the help of this scheme, the unemployed youth will become self-dependent and can fulfill their day-to-day needs. Under the unemployment, allowance scheme financial assistance will provide till the time the beneficiary gets the job.
Benefits and Features of the Scheme
- The government of Telangana has launched the TS unemployment allowance scheme
- This scheme has been launched for all those people who despite being educated are not able to get employment
- Under the TS unemployment allowance scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the unemployed citizens of Telangana
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become independent and can fulfill their day-to-day needs
- Telangana government will soon launch the implementation process under the scheme.
- Rs 3,016 financial assistance will be provided under this scheme
- Tn Unemployment Allowance Scheme is the election promise made by the ruling party in the Telangana
- The budget under this scheme is Rs 1,810 crore
- The announcement of the scheme was made by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries by a direct benefit transfer method
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to visit the official website
Eligibility Criteria of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- Applicant must have attained his or her education from a recognized Institute
- All the citizens who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme
- The age of the applicant should be between 22 to 35 years
In Eligibility Criteria
- All the citizens who have a four-wheeled vehicle registered under his or her name cannot apply for this scheme
- Those citizens who have a land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from a government job, or have a criminal charge on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates photo
- Scanned copy of candidate signature
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Application Procedure of Unemployment Allowance Scheme
If you want to apply for the unemployment allowance scheme then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the unemployment allowance scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage click on the registration link
- Now a registration form will open before you
- On the registration form, you have to fill in all the details like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number, etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents
- Now you have to submit this registration form by clicking on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for an unemployment allowance scheme
Note:- If you want to get more information regarding the scheme then you have to stay with us in the future. we will update all information from time to time as soon as the government will announce it in the future.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?