UP Internship Scheme 2021 @ sewayojan.up.nic.in: On the eve of the job fair in the state of Uttar Pradesh held on 9th February 2020. The Honourable CM Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced the UP Internship Scheme 2021 for the students of the state. The scheme of the internship is introduced for the students of class 10th, 12th, and Graduation to enhance their employment prospects.
The unemployment of the youth has always been a burning issue in the nation. The main reason behind the unemployment is lack of skills i.e. either Technical or Non-Technical. Thus, the UP Government has launched the Internship scheme 2021, which will give proper training to the youth, and a Stipend of some amount will also be provided. Through this, the youth can get better job opportunities in the field of various subjects.
Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme 2021 Salient Features
The important features of the Internship program are discussed below-:
|Vision||To provide job opportunities to the students as per their qualifications, so that they can be employed after completing their course.|
|Tenure of Internship||The tenure of the Internship is for 6 months and 1 year. Students can opt for any one of the tenure schemes.|
|Stipend||The stipend of Rs 2500 will be provided per month to the students applying for an Internship.|
|Central Government Share||1500/-|
|State Government Share||1000/-|
|Internship Training||The government will connect the students to various institutes and industries for an internship.|
|Job Opportunities||HR cell will be made in each institute and industry, which will recruit the students as per their skills and performance, while internship.|
|Provision for Girls||20% of the girls will be recruited to the police department so that they can contribute towards State Security.|
|Other Provision||The Government will open one ITI and Skill Development centre in each district of the state, which will provide a stage to enhance the skills of the students.|
|Total number of candidates availing this Scheme||The government has decided to connect around 5 lakhs students to this scheme.|
UP Internship Scheme 2021 Overview
The main motive behind the introduction of the scheme by the UP Government is to inculcate the skills to brighten their employment prospects. The CM of UP announced the scheme on 9th February 2020, at a job fair held in Gorakhpur. The scheme is going to commence very soon. The scheme has various benefits for the students as it provides some amount of stipend with an internship. The internship will be provided at various institutes and Industries.
As per the Scheme, the tenure of internship provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is for Six months and one year. Students pursuing the internship program will get a stipend of Rs 2500/- per month in which the contribution of the state government is Rs 1000/- and the central government is Rs 1500/-. Please go through the article, to know about the salient features of the UP Internship Scheme 2021.
UP Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
The students who want to avail of the UP Internship Scheme 2021 have to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below. There is not much known about the scheme as there is no official declaration. However, we have gathered some important data that is mandatory to be followed. Please go through the Eligibility criteria below.
- The applicant must be a student of class 10th, 12th, or pursuing graduation.
- The students belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh can only apply to the Scheme.
- The important documents required for availing of the scheme are-:
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Address Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
- PAN Card (if available).
- All Educational Certificates.
How to Apply for UP Internship Scheme 2021
The details regarding the UP Internship Scheme 2021 have not been yet declared by the Government. However, the candidate who wants to apply for the UP Internship Scheme 2021 can follow the following steps-
- The process is online. Candidates can also enroll by visiting the nearest employment office in the district.
- The applicant has to visit the official portal of the Employment Department Uttar Pradesh or up.gov.in.
- Search for the keyword naming as “UP Internship Scheme 2021”
- Click on the link showing the keyword.
- Complete the application form by filling in the basic details i.e. Name, Class/Course, Parents Name, Mail ID, Mobile no. and the details about the course they are pursuing.
- Keep the scan copy of the documents ready with you. The scan copy of the documents is to be uploaded in the application form.
- Before the final submits, please review your application form.
*(please review your application twice. The application form once submitted cannot be modified.)
- Keep the slip of the acknowledgment number/application number for future references.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?