Tejaswini Scheme 2021 JK Online Registration Apply, Application Status Details, Tejaswini scheme 2021, Business loan Rs 5 Lakh, online registration, apply online: The government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched two new schemes for the Welfare of women and girls of the state. The state government has announced these schemes on 8 March 2021. 8 March is celebrated as National Women’s Day. In This article, we’re going to inform you about the ” Tejaswini scheme 2021″. This scheme will work under Mission Youth. The benefit of the scheme will be given to the women of the state.
Under the scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the ladies from 18 to 35 years to start up a business. In the following article, we are going to inform you about the Tejaswini scheme 2021. If you want to take benefit of this scheme, for full information regarding this scheme read the article till the end.
Main Details of J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme:||Tejaswini scheme|
|State:||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Announced on:||8 March 2021|
|Announced By:||Governor Manoj Sinha|
|Beneficiaries:||All women of the state from 18 years to 35 years old|
|Benefit:||To start the Business Provide Financial Help|
Tejaswini Scheme 2021 Online Registration and Apply Online, For Business loan Rs 5 Lakh
The governor of the state has announced the scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide the women to start the business. The women will take this loan easily. The interest of this loan will also be paid by the state government.
For Apply online you can visit the website of the scheme. Hair we will also share with you about the online applying procedure.
J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2021 Under Mission Youth
The benefit of the scheme will be given to the ladies women from 18 years old to 35 years old. The state government wants to encourage women to self-dependent. The state government will give the Women and girls modern education so that the beneficiaries can up their level in the society. With the help of this scheme, the personalities of women come up. In the economy, conditions will also be increased as well. The state government also wants to promote them by starting this type of scheme.
From time to time the government of Jammu and Kashmir starts a lot of schemes for the Welfare of ladies. The state government always emphasizes the women of the state. The women of the state who want to take benefit from this scheme, have to register online. So that the benefit will be given to you.
- Before going to apply for this scheme, you have to read the eligibility criteria once.
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Only 18 years to 35 years old women are eligible to Apply under the scheme.
- Only unemployed women are eligible for this scheme.
Important Documents for Tejaswini Scheme 2021
There is the list of documents, that you need at the time of online apply.
- Residential proof certificate of the applicant.
- Age proof certificate.
- Aadhar card number.
- Bank account number.
- Income Certificate
- The total cost of the project.
- Passport size photos.
- Valid mobile number
Apply online J&K Tejaswini Scheme_2021 Under Mission Youth
If You are a woman of Jammu and Kashmir and want to set up a business.
- Then you can apply online For the Tejaswini scheme. The only benefit will be given to the women of the state.
- The state government will provide the women rupees 5 lacs to set up the business.
- The interest on the loan will be also paid by the state government.
Interested women from 18 years old to 35 years old, for apply online can visit the official website of this game and check the official notification.
- You will get from them all the information about this scheme.
J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2021 Apply Online for Registration
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the registration form.
- Now you have to enter all the information that is asked in the form.
- After that, upload all the required documents along with the registration form.
- At last click on the submit button. Take a printout of the registration form and submit it to a bank.
- Officially the bank will verify your documents and then the loan will be sanctioned to you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?