GMADA Housing Scheme 2021 Helpline Number, Online Registration Application Form, Check Draw Result, GMADA Property Transfer Status, GMADA Application Status, GMADA Draw Winner List: The full form of GMADA is the Greater Mohali area development authority. This authority has started a new scheme. The name of the scheme is GMADA’s new Plot scheme. It will be launched on the occasion of Baisakhi. As we all know that Baisakhi is the main festival of Punjab. It is a harvesting festival. At this festival, chief minister of Punjab Captain Amrinder Singh announced this scheme and they also said that first of all this scheme was launched in Mohali. Under this scheme, around 700 plots will be distributed to the people who are interested to buy plots in Mohali.
The sizes of the plots are 100 square yards, 150 square yards, 200, 300, 400, and 500 square yards. Today we are Going to share with you about GMADS’s new plot housing scheme. In this article, we will share with you the registration process, how you will fill the application form, date of the draw result. So, read this article fully.
GMADA Plot Scheme 2021
Under this new Plot scheme, the people will get the plots at very reasonable prices. They have to apply online and fill the online application form, to take the benefit of GMADA’s new Plot scheme. In this scheme, the concerned authority will reserve 30% for the scheduled caste. The Cabinet meeting of state has been already decided bat in a housing scheme, there will be 30% of seats will be reserved for the SC category. In this housing scheme 2021, the senior citizen especially women can buy the plot in those areas which will be chosen by them. In 2014, this authority has distributed 320 residential plots to the people of Mohali hand Chandigarh.
This year around 700 plots will be distributed to the interested people. After applying online, the concerned authority will make a lucky draw. After the result of a lucky draw, the beneficiaries can buy the plots at a very low price.
Eligibility Criteria of GMADA Housing Scheme 2021
Greater Mohali area development authority gives the plots to the people, who will be eligible. The concerned authority has set close multi-criteria to apply for the GMADA housing scheme.
Check eligibility criteria that are given below:-
- The applicants who should have an Aadhar card number are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years or above.
- Candidates who want to apply for this scheme must have a PAN card number.
- The applicant should have a specific bank account number.
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Punjab for the last 15 years.
- At the time of application, an applicant will need an income certificate.
Required Documents for GMADA New Plot Scheme 2021
- Residential proof certificate( domicile certificate)
- Aadhar card number
- Date of birth certificate
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Identity proof( pAN card, driving license, passport, voter ID)
- Passport size photos
- Mobile number
GMADA Helpline, Email ID, and Address
|Landline Number:||+91 172 2215202|
|Address is:||PUDA BHAWAN|
Sector-62, SAS Nagar Punjab
Calling Times will be From 9 AM to 5 PM on all working Days
You can get the GMADA Property Transfer Status on the E-mail or check the details on telephonic conversation else can also visit the Physical Address on its own and check the details of GMADA Property Transfer and Application Status.
Online Application Form of GMADA Housing Scheme 2021
- Firstly you have to visit the website of GMADA.
- After that home page will be open in front of you. On the homepage, click on the login button.
- For login, you need a username and a password.
- Now, to create a username and password enter all the details.
- In your email ID, username and password will be sent directly.
- Now, click on the login button.
Online Registration Form of GMADA New Plot Scheme 2021
- After login, the registration form will be open on a screen.
- Read the registration form carefully and enter all the details that are required on the application form. You must have to enter
- your pin code for the location.
- You have to enter your permanent residence in the registration form.
- Now, click on the Save button and then click on the Next button.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- So, this is the way how you can apply online for the registration form to get the benefit of GMADA’s new Housing scheme 2021.
What is the Process of Payment for GMADA Housing_Scheme 2021
- For the payment, visit the official website.
- On the official website, online payment for GMADA is available.
- When you will pay under the scheme, you have to pay only 10% of the total price of the plot.
- Within 30 days, you have to deposit 15% of the total payment.
- Rest 75% you have to pay within 60 days.
- You can also pay the amount in installments with 9% interest yearly.
- You can take the help of banks like ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, Bank of Baroda, AU small finance Bank,
- HDFC Bank, yes Bank, IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank for the payment for plots. These banks are associated with this scheme.
Location and Price of Plot Under GMADA New Plot scheme
- Plots will be distributed to the people to draw the result of the scheme.
- The location of the plots in Mohali has been developed by the concerned authority. The plots are in sector-66B,82-A, 101-A.
- Total 289 residential plots are located in the foothills of Shivalik that is in New Chandigarh. The cost per square yard is Rs 25000.
- The plots under this scheme will be given to people 18 years old or above. Preference will be given to the senior citizen women of the state.
- There are other many benefits that will be given to the beneficiaries.
Check Draw Result of GMADA Housing_Scheme 2021 List of Winner
- If you have applied for this scheme, after the lucky draw result. You can check the list of winners.
- The procedure is given below:
- You have to visit the official website of the GMADA housing scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the ” check lottery draw”.
- Now, click on the GMADA new pilot scheme.
- After that, click on the “Draw result”.
- Now, a list of winners will be on your screen. You can check your name in the list of winners.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?