Beginning on December 19, 2022, and ending on January 9, 2023, new online applications will be accepted for the fiscal year 2022–2023 under the Economic Support Scheme for (Bank Linked & Non-Bank Linked) Subsidy Loans to Minorities. Beneficiaries who intend to borrow money may fill out an online application for a business loan on or before the deadline. Visit www.tsobmms.cgg.gov.in or https://tsmfc.in now to take advantage of this opportunity as a Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS). To learn more about the TSMFC Telangana Minority Loan Scheme 2023, including its highlights, benefits, categories, and eligibility requirements as well as its application procedure status, and much more.
Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana Highlight
|Name||TSMFC Telangana Minority Loan Scheme 2023|
|Initiated by||Telangana State Government|
|Beneficiaries||5000 minorities of Telangana State|
|Loan Amount||1 – 2 Lakh rupees|
|Helpline||7337534111 (10:30 am – 05:00 pm)|
|Email id for online issues||[email protected]|
Telangana Minority Loan Scheme 2023
Bank-linked subsidies are a type of credit scheme for those who belong to a minority group. The Telangana state chief minister announces the programme. People can fill out an application to apply for this. Their official website has the application form. All Telangana state minorities are qualified for this, to speak of eligibility. According to the information given by Mr Imtiaz Issaq, head of the Minority Finance Corporation.
Telangana’s government has allocated 50 crore rupees for this programme. This program aims to assist the state’s underprivileged minorities. More than 1.5 lakh loan requests have been submitted through this programme. The application process for the previous financial year has now been closed. However, this page includes the application process for this scheme.
TSMFC Telangana Minority Loan Scheme Categories
The scheme Categories are given in the table below:
|Scheme Category I:||Unit Cost: 1 Lakh RupeesSubsidy: 80000 Rupees|
|Scheme Category II:||Unit Cost: 2 Lakh RupeesSubsidy: 140000 Rupees|
Eligibility Criteria for Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Telangana state
- Candidates must submit an age certificate and be between the ages of 21 and 55.
- Caste certificates and affidavit documents must be issued by the tehsildar to be accepted.
- For rural residents and urban households, the applicant’s family income should be less than 1.50 lakh rupees per annum.
Documents Required to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank Details
- Bonafide certificate
Minority Bank Linked Loan Application Process
- Firstly, you will have to fill out an online application form.
- Then the MPDO will select and identify all the eligible candidates.
- The District Minority Welfare Officer then checks all the applications. These applications should be submitted along with the bank.
- Finally, the TSCMFC subsidy will be released to all eligible beneficiaries.
Selection Process for TS Minority Loan Scheme
It’s going to be transparent how loan recipients under Telangana’s minority credit programme are chosen. The District Minorities Welfare Officer and the District Collector would make up the selection committee. You may obtain all the information on the Telangana loan programme for minorities at www.tsobmms.cgg.gov.in.
Sources from the TSMFC said that candidates will have to reapply due to the significant backlog of prior applications that were not processed. The government directive does not make any mention of giving them a priority. According to the sources, there are approximately 1 lakh such applications on hold.
Steps to Check Telangana Minority Finance Corporation Loan Status
To check Telangana Minority Finance Corporation Loan Status, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Telangana State Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (OBMMS) i.e., https://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/
- The homepage will open on the screen
- Click on the Beneficiary Search option.
- After that, select Corporation
- Now, enter the Beneficiary Id, Date of Birth, Income Certificate Number
- Finally, click on the Get Details Button
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.