Karnataka Rs 5000 Driver Scheme Application Form | Karnataka Driver Scheme Apply Online | Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For Covid-19 Scheme Application Status | Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
In this article today we will share with you all the Karnataka Driver Scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Karnataka government to help all of the people who have been struck with the COVID-19 lockdown very much and very more than all of the relatively rich people of the society. In this article, we will share with step by step procedures in which you can apply online for the Karnataka driver scheme. We will also share with you all the specifications of the scheme and the benefit.
Details Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
Rs 5000 Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka government on Wednesday declared a Rs 1,610 crore alleviation bundle to help those in trouble because of the COVID-19-instigated lockdown. The measures declared by Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa would carry help to ranchers, bloom producers, washermen, auto rickshaw and cab drivers, MSMEs, enormous enterprises, weavers, building laborers, and hairstylists. The administration additionally declared an 11 percent extract obligation climb, which is notwithstanding the six percent reported in the financial plan.
Objective Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
The main objective through which the scheme has been launched by the concerned government authorities of Karnataka is to give financial aid to the people who have been worst affected by the COVID-19 and the lockdown situation in the country. Chief Minister of Karnataka state have clearly stated that we must help all of the poor farmers in this state of lockdown and we must buy their vegetable and fruits at a correct and moderate rate so that they can also live their life happily and without any financial problem.
Benefits Of Karnataka 5000 Rs Scheme
There are many benefits of the Karnataka driver scheme which will be launched by the Karnataka government soon. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:-
- The Karnataka government divulged a monetary boost bundle worth Rs 1610 crore.
- As a component of the bundle, the legislature has chosen to pay Rs 25,000 for each hectare up to a limit of one hectare.
- Sixty thousand washermen (dhobis) and 2,30,000 hairstylists would likewise be given a one-time payment of Rs 5,000.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure
- Month fixed charges of power bills for MSMEs will be postponed for two months.
- Power purchasers, all things considered, would be given motivators and concessions on the off chance that they cover the tab in time.
- No power associations would not be separated till the finish of June for customers who have not taken care of their tabs.
- Weavers likewise were given a bundle with Rs 109 crore being separate for weavers’ advance waiver plans.
- 54,000 handloom weavers in the state would get Rs 2,000 each as a one-time measure.
- 15.80 lakh enlisted fabricating laborers in the state would get Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure.
- To subsidize all these alleviations quantifies, the state has climbed alcohol costs by 11% with a previous hike of 6%, the all-out hike on retail alcohol costs by 17%.
Following candidates are eligible to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme:-
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Applicant need following documents to submit the application form under this scheme to get the benefits:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- residence certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
- Voter ID Card
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಶ್ರೀ @BSYBJP ಅವರು, ಕಳೆದ ಒಂದೂವರೆ ತಿಂಗಳಿನ ಲಾಕ್ ಡೌನ್ ಹಿನ್ನೆಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಆರ್ಥಿಕವಾಗಿ ಸಂಕಷ್ಟ ಅನುಭವಿಸಿದ್ದ ಎಲ್ಲ ವರ್ಗದ ಬಡಜನರಿಗೆ 1,610 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳ ಪ್ಯಾಕೇಜ್ ಘೋಷಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ.#BSYforPoor pic.twitter.com/gn56NTGCFR— CM of Karnataka (@CMofKarnataka) May 6, 2020
Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Form
- The beneficiary who wants to apply for driver scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website of Seva Sindu.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will find DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19 Option.
- Now after a click on this option Driver Registration Form will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Enter all the required details in the Application Form
- Name of the applicant as per Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Driving License Details
- Vehicle details
- Now Click on the submit button and take a print of your application Form
Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Status
- The beneficiary who wants to check for Karnataka driver scheme application Status firstly need to visit the official website of Seva Sindu
- Now at the home of the website click on the Track Application Status Option.
- After that Click on the ” TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” option
- Now enter the Application Reference Number carefully and click on the submit button
Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
- The Applicants who wish to check their name in the Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, first of all, visit the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on the option and select all the desired option carefully
- After That, the status of the beneficiary will appear on your computer screen
Applicants who are facing any problem related to the application form filling or have any query related to the scheme can contact the number for clarifications 080-22230281 to get the information.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?