Scheme Thiranari Thervu Thittam 2023: At the launch of the Indian Institute of Technology’s (IIT-Madras) outreach programme on Wednesday, Chief Minister M K Stalin introduced the Thiranari Thervu Thittam (Aptitude plan) to encourage students in government schools to seek jobs in the electronic sciences. Read on to learn more about the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Yojana in detail, including its highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility requirements, needed paperwork, application procedures, and more.
Tamil Nadu Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister M.K. Stalin|
|Beneficiary||Students of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefit||To offer financial assistance for education|
|Monthly Stipend||1000/- Rupees Per Month|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, established the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Program to educate rural students attending government schools. IIT-Madras hosted a ceremony where the programme was unveiled. By this scheme, IIT-Madras will provide financial assistance to 1 lakh students each year who are sincerely interested in the field of electronics and want to pursue their education in it. Students in rural government schools in grades 9 through 12 will receive lectures and practical training through this initiative from IIT-Madras. They would receive a monthly stipend of 1,000 rupees to keep these students interested. For their undergraduate and graduate degrees, the people chosen under the scheme would get a stipend of 12,000 rupees year.
TN Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Objective
Chief Minister M.K. Stalin has launched a new initiative to get students from public schools to enrol in prestigious universities. The main objective of the plan is to encourage students to pursue higher education. This initiative was started so that students in public schools wouldn’t be miffed about not receiving individualised instruction like their classmates in private schools. Students will receive financial aid from the government so they can pursue their studies without any obstacles.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Advantage for Kids
Under the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Thiranari Thervu Thittam plan, 1,000 students would be chosen from government schools to get instruction at prominent colleges like the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
Features and Benefits of the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The Thiranari Thervu Thittam Program would help students in the state of Tamil Nadu
- The government will give students financial aid through this program so they can continue their education
- This program will encourage female students to pursue higher education
- The students’ futures will be bright thanks to the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Program
- The entire state has been the target of this strategy
- The students will be encouraged to use this program by it
- Beneficiaries who meet the requirements and are eligible will receive benefits under the program
Eligibility Criteria for Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
The applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible to benefit from the program
- Under the program, pupils attending remote government schools will be given preference.
- The applicant should be interested in fields like semiconductor technologies and electronics, for example.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 10th grade will also be eligible to benefit from Tamil Nadu’s new talent aid program
Required Documents for Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Age Certificate
- Bank Details
Application Process for Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
The Thiranari Thervu Thittam Project was just recently unveiled by the Tamil Nadu government. The official website for this has not yet been released by the government, but it will soon. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.