To enhance your performance in the SSB Odisha Lecturer Examination, make use of the SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2023 PDF provided. This syllabus is designed to help candidates score higher marks in the exam. The SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023 can be found on the official website ssbodisha.ac.in. As per the prescribed pattern, aspirants should prepare for the Odisha SSB Lecturer Syllabus 2023 by creating a detailed study schedule. It is important to focus and dedicate ample time to understand the ssbodisha.ac.in Syllabus for the Lecturer exam in order to perform well. Additionally, we have included the Odisha SSB Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023 to further enhance the effectiveness of candidates’ preparation.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Organization||State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha|
|Name Of The Post||Lecturers in Non-Government Aided Colleges|
|Number Of Posts||1065 Posts|
|Category||Govt Exams Syllabus|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Pass|
SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2023
Candidates can access the comprehensive SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2023 here, which will enable them to prepare for the upcoming SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam 2023. The provided syllabus in PDF format offers a clear understanding of the topics that need to be covered for the exam. By downloading the SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF from this page, candidates can devise an effective preparation plan. Utilize the following link to download the SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2023 and kickstart your preparation.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Pattern 2023
Career Assessment: Total Weightage in Marks: 25
|Lecturers||Maximum||PhD||M.Phil &/ or NET|
The selection will be made in the following rounds
|2.||Written Test||150 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
Written Test Pattern
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration||Exam Type|
|concerned Subjects||100 Questions||150 Marks||02 Hours||Objective|
- The SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Pattern for the Candidates in the Exam times will be divided into three categories.
- The first part is the career Part and this will be given for the 25 Marks.
- The Second Part is the Written Test Process for the 150 Marks.
- The third part is Viva’s voice for the 25 Marks. And the overall mark for the selection is 200 Marks.
- In the written test 100 questions will be asked and each question contains 1.5 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- To be eligible for shortlisting, a candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks of 40% (30% in the case of ST/SC/SEBC/PWD candidates) in the written examination.
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.