The SSB Odisha Lecturer Previous Papers Pdf links for various subjects from previous exams are provided here to assist candidates in their preparation. Applicants of the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment are advised to utilize these SSB Odisha Lecturer Question Papers for their exam preparation. Start your preparation by downloading the subject-specific SSB Odisha Lecturer Question Papers. The SSB Odisha Lecturer Previous Year Question Papers are available for free from SSB Odisha. Therefore, focus on acquiring knowledge and practicing without worrying about the cost of these Odisha SSB Lecturer Sample Papers.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Previous Papers Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha|
|Name Of The Post||Lecturers in Non-Government Aided Colleges|
|Number Of Posts||1065 Posts|
|Category||Govt Exams Previous Papers|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Pass|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Previous Papers||2016 Year|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Question Papers||2018 Year|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Previous Years Question Papers||2021 Year|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Model Papers||2022 Year|
- The SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Pattern for the Candidates in the Exam times will be divided into three categories.
- The first part is the career Part and this will be given for the 25 Marks.
- The Second Part is the Written Test Process for the 150 Marks.
- The third part is Viva’s voice for the 25 Marks. And the overall mark for the selection is 200 Marks.
- In the written test 100 questions will be asked and each question contains 1.5 marks.
- For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- To be eligible for shortlisting, a candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks of 40% (30% in the case of ST/SC/SEBC/PWD candidates) in the written examination.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.