Dear Aspirants, Our PuzzlesHuB team always tries to provide you the best content of new pattern puzzles for Banking Exams so the Aspirants can practice Daily Quality Wise Puzzles. All the Puzzles questions provide here according to the real exam level which makes your preparation effective.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H-are sitting around a circular table facing the center. Each one of them is related to another person in some way.
• F is sitting third to the right of his father.
• F has no daughter and out of his two sons only one is married and he is married to H and that son is not his immediate neighbor.
• C is sitting to the immediate right of his son D, who is the brother of F.
• Only two male has a female as one of their immediate neighbors.
• B is the only daughter of the family and her father is not A.
• E is sitting second to the right of B. B is the immediate neighbor of F.
• There is an equal number of people sitting between F and D on either side of them.
• E is the sister-in-law of D.
• One couple is sitting opposite to each other. The mother of B is sitting immediate right of her daughter.
Quality of this puzzle no. 22 circle & blood relation based question is moderate to the high level, you may expect these type of puzzle questions in mains level exams of IBPS. We hope you like our Puzzles, we always try to improve day by day and give you quality puzzles. All the Puzzle question we solve first then provide it on our website. Please share our website to everyone who is preparing for bank exams.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?