PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday 20th June 2020 launched a new scheme for the migrant worker i.e. ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan’ by this yojana such workers will get the employment for 125 days and with the assistance of this around 50 thousand crore work will likely be carried out. Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will likely be launched on a mission mode in 116 districts of six states and amongst them, Bihar khagaria is the primary district where this yojana has been beginning by PM Mode through video conferencing. PM Rojgar Abhiyan will likely be carried out solely in such districts where the number of migrants worker are greater than 25000. The primary motive to launch this scheme is that the migrant worker will get employed in their nearby place in order that they will run livelihood easily. To get more details about the PM ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan’ read the article given below.
|Ration cardholder (80 Cr people)||5 kg ration free of cost additionally|
|Corona warriors (doctors, nurse, staff)||50 lakh insurance|
|Farmers (registered in PM Kisan Yojana)||2000/- (In April first week)|
|Jan Dhan account holders (women’s)||500/- fro next three months|
|Widower, poor citizens, disabled, senior citizens||1000/- (for next three month)|
|Ujjawala Scheme||Cylinder free of cost for the next three months|
|SHGs||Will get an extra 10 lakh collateral loan|
|Construction worker||31000 Cr fund will be used for them|
|EPF||24% (12% +12%) will be paid by the government for the next three month|
|Shramik Special train||State wise Migrant return to home state through special train run Indian railway at 85% discount rate|
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan ~ Apply Here
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020
- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan has been launched by PM Modi on June 20.
- This scheme has been launched to boost livelihood in rural areas of the states.
- This campaign will run for 125 days across 116 districts to help the migrant worker and in that case, migrant workers are the sole beneficiaries of the scheme.
- This scheme will help to create a durable infrastructure along with boosting employment opportunities.
- Under this campaign, around 50,000 crores of public work will be carried out.
- Among 116 districts of six states, Bihar Khagariya is the first district where the scheme has been launched.
- 25 different types of work will be provided to the migrant worker through this mission.
- The states benefitted from the scheme are Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, and Odisha.
- With the help of this scheme around 67 lakh, migrant workers will be benefitted which was approximately 2/3 of the returnee migrants.
This scheme will be a coordinated effort between 12 different Departments of ministries such as:
- Panchayati raj
- Rural Development
- Road Transport & Highways
- Sanitation and Drinking water
- Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Border Roads
- Renewable Energy
List of work that will be focused under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- Community sanitation complex
- Gram Panchayat Bhawan
- Works under finance commission funds
- National Highway works
- Water conservation & harvesting works
- Construction of wells
- Plantation (including through CAMPA funds)
- Railway works
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN mission
- PM KUSUM works
- Laying of fibre Optic cable under Bharat net
- Works under Jal Jeevan Mission
- Anganwadi centre
- Rural housing (PMAY-Gramin)
- Rural Connectivity (PMGSY) & Border road works
- Training through KVKs for livelihoods
- Works under PM Urja Ganga project
- Works through district Mineral Fund
- Solid and liquid waste management works
- Farm ponds
- Cattle shed
- Goat shed
- Poultry shed
States and their district came under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
|Name of the state||District name||Aspirational districts|
Who are eligible for PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan?
As the application procedure for the scheme is not announced and so the documents which are mandatory for it but we can expect some of the documents which are important for the scheme have been listed below:
- The applicants must be a citizen of the state which came under the scheme
- Applicant must hold the Aadhaar card
- The applicant must be of above 18 years.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan is the scheme launched by PM Modi recently.
The scheme is launched on 20th June 2020 at Bihar Khgaria by PM Modi.
There are a total of 116 districts of 6 states under this scheme.
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.