The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, is going to say something about the 10 lakh jobs that are open in the Central Government. It has been reported that PM Rozgar Mela 2022 will be introduced on the 22nd of October 2022. This program is regarded as the most generous Diwali gift that the government can provide to its young people. Now is the time to complete PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Registration if you are between the ages of 18 and 40, have completed your 10th, 12th, or Graduation Level Education, and are eligible to do so.
PM Modi Rozgar Mela 2022 Overview
|Name of article||PM Rojgar Mela Registration|
|Conducted By||UPSC, SSC & RRB|
|Posts Cadre||Group A, Group B (Gazetted), Group B (Non-Gazetted), and Group C posts|
|Normal Posts||Central Army Personnel, Sub Inspector, Constable, Steno, LDC, Income Tax Inspectors, Railway MTS|
|Age criteria||21 to 32 years|
|Application Start Date||22nd October 2022|
PM Rozgar Mela 2022
If you are also interested in working for the government, then this is for you: on October 22, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to deliver a significant gift in honor of Diwali. At the PM Modi Rozgar Mela 2022 job fair, 10 lakh people will get jobs from Prime Minister Modi himself. The PM Rojgar Mela Application Form 2022 is scheduled to get underway on October 22nd, 2022, and will include the appointment of 75,000 candidates. The PMO’s directives will serve as the basis for how the recruitment is carried out moving forward. When Prime Minister Modi issued the directive in June 2022 for the ministries to begin filling up the vacant positions in their departments, the recruitment campaign got underway.
In spite of having recruited 7.22 lakh individuals across various departments, Prime Minister Modi discovered that there were still 8.72 open positions after conducting an analysis of the human resource index in each ministry. Because of this, it was declared that ten million open positions would be filled ASAP. The UPSC, the SSC, and the RRB are going to be in charge of the hiring. Applicants who are interested in these positions will be able to submit their applications through the appropriate websites. The initial application for the PM Rozgar Mela 2022 will be made available at the appropriate time. In order to ensure that only the most qualified individuals are hired, the recruiting process will include the administration of a number of different exams.
PM To Give Appointment Letter to 71,000 in 2nd Phase on 22nd Nov
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today deliver approximately 71,000 appointment letters to new hires via video conference as part of the government’s “Rozgar Mela” (jobs fair). The initiative is a step towards the PM achieving his promise to give employment creation a top priority, and it is anticipated to act as a catalyst in generating more jobs and giving youth meaningful possibilities for their empowerment and direct participation in national development. Appointment letters were distributed to 75,000 persons earlier in October. Except for Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh, where the Model Code of Conduct is in effect, physical copies of appointment letters will be distributed at 45 places across the nation. Along with the categories of positions already filled, positions for lecturers, nurses, nursing officers, instructors, doctors, radiographers, pharmacists, and other technical and paramedical positions are currently open.
For all newly appointed employees in different government departments, the module serves as an online orientation course. It will contain a code of conduct for government employees, workplace ethics and integrity, human resource regulations, and other perks and allowances that will assist them in adjusting to the rules and making a seamless transition into their new responsibilities. To further develop their knowledge, abilities, and competencies, they will also have the chance to explore other courses on the igotkarmayogi.gov.in platform. In June, Modi ordered numerous government agencies to hire 10 lakh, new employees, in “mission mode” for the following 15 months.
PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Objectives
The objective of the Rozgar Mela is to increase recruitment opportunities for the youth. which will boost their careers and morale.
PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Benefits
The benefits of PM Rozgar Mela are listed below.
- Youths will be provided with Job opportunities. Around 10 lakh youth will get employment opportunities only in Government offices.
- In a number of the ministries that are part of the Central Government, recruitment campaigns are going to take place.
- Such individuals will be offered positions at varying levels throughout 38 different ministries.
- According to the information available, many ministries and departments will be conducting mission-style hiring with the assistance of organizations such as the UPSC, SSC, and the Railway Recruitment Board.
PM Rozgar Mela Vacancies
|Name of the post||Total Vacancies|
|Gazetted and Non-Gazetted||1.25 Lakh Posts|
|LDC, Clerk, Steno, Constable, etc.||5.38 Lakh Posts|
|Peon, MTS, Safaiwala||3.5 Lakh Posts|
|Group B and C Posts||94,000 posts|
|Multiple||1.5 Lakh posts|
PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Documents
We have yet to keep generalized information about the documents, which are
- Identity Card
- Email id
- Mobile Number.
PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Eligibility
Soon, the 10-lakh-person national recruitment campaign will commence. Apply for your preferred job. Indian law sets qualifying requirements:
- Based on the position you are pursuing, he or she must hold a Class X certificate, a Class 10+2 certificate, and a bachelor’s degree.
- Whenever necessary, you must also possess computer abilities such as English and Hindi typing at a rate of 30 words per minute.
- There will be a reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Serviceman candidates in accordance with the norms imposed by the Government of India.
- 21–32-year-olds are eligible.
PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Application Procedure
- You will need to begin by going to the recruiting board’s official website as your first step.
- Then look for a section on the site labeled “Notice Board.”
- After that, look on the Notice Board for the position that you are interested in applying for; there, you will find the advertising as well as the PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Application Form.
- Simply select the employment application for the position that you are interested in and click on it.
- Please ensure that all of the essential credentials are filled out, and also submit all of the relevant documents.
- First, the application cost has to be paid, and then the application form needs to be printed off.
- You are also strongly encouraged to download the exam’s curriculum and carefully go over it in order to maximize your chances of passing the test.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?