The Rajasthan State Government has announced a free education for women and girls called RSCIT Free Course for females. whereby only Rajasthan women or girls may apply. Many times, Rajasthan women and girls from low-income households are unable to enroll in free computer classes. As a result, they are kept ignorant of the digital process. The Rajasthan Free Computer Course Scheme has just begun. This will teach women computer skills. In this article, we will discuss eligibility, documents, and application procedure.
Overview RSCIT Free Course for Female
|Name of Scheme||RSCIT Free Course for Female|
|Launched By||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Women’s of Rajasthan|
|Objective||To provide basic computer training to women and girls|
RSCIT Free Course for Female
Under the Indira Mahila Shakti Training and Skill Promotion Scheme, the state government of Rajasthan will provide free RSCIT training to all women and girls residing in the state. The state government will provide free computer training to women in order to give them a general understanding of computers. Through Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
women from all socioeconomic groups in Rajasthan including expectant mothers, teenage girls, members of self-help groups, college students, and women from BPL minority communities will receive instruction in computer fundamentals. which applicants may apply for online. The Rajasthan government will pay for all of the costs associated with computer training.
The objective for RSCIT Free Course for Female
The government of Rajasthan has created a provision for this aim that calls for basic computer training to be given to women and girls in order to familiarise them with computer concepts and usage. so that women may access the digital system by learning how to use computers.
Benefits of RSCIT Free Course for Female
The Benefits of this scheme are given below:
Post-matric and CM Scholarship, Rajasthan:
Maintenance reimbursement, study tour expenses, reimbursement for required non-refundable fees, book reimbursement, etc.
Dr. Ambedkar Post-matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan:
Costs associated with study tours, required non-refundable fees, book allowances, etc.
Post-matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan:
Book allowance, required non-refundable fees, study tour costs, maintenance allowance, etc.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan:
financial assistance of up to INR 25,00,000 a year.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan:
Monthly fellowship payment of INR 15,000
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan:
A scholarship worth INR 5,000 year
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program:
A monthly salary of INR 25,000.
Monthly communication allowance of INR 2,500.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme given below:
- The candidate must be a native of Rajasthan in order to benefit from the Rajasthan Free RSCIT Course.
- Only female residents of the state will benefit from free computer education.
- The applicant’s age should fall between 16 and 40 years old for this.
- An applicant must have completed at least 10th grade.
The documents needed for this scheme are given below:
- The applicant Passport size photograph
- Talaqnama in case of divorce
- 10th class Marksheet
- Mass base
- Residence Certificate
- Death Certificate of husband in case of the widow
- Maturity certificate
- Identity card documents as Anganwadi worker
- Caste certificate in SC/ST case
- Mobile number
- If you have a degree then mark sheet of it
Applying Procedure for RSCIT Free Course for Female
- First you have to visit the Official website of RSCIT
- The homepage will be open on your screen
- You have to enter your Jan Aadhar number, captcha code
- Click on the option of Send OTP
- OTP will be received on the mobile number
- You have to click on Confirm
- After this, you will get information related to RSCIT Free Course
- If you are after applying then you have to click on Proceed Tuition
- Now you have to select the course as per your wish
- A new page will load on your screen
- You have to enter the district, tehsil and central preference
- After completing the process, the application form will appear on your screen
- Enter the application details, cast category, qualification details etc and upload all the required details
- Click on the option of Validate
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?