YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is now going to provide bore well to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The new scheme is known as YSR bore well scheme. This is very important to the people who do the farming very far from natural water resources. In most cases, these farmers face the problem with water every year. But now they will get an almost free borewell connection under the YSR borewell scheme. Most of the people in village areas do not get the information and how to apply online for YSR Borewell Scheme 2021? Here we will provide you all the information recording this scheme and what is the eligibility for applying? And how to apply online.
Highlights of YSR free borewell scheme Scheme name:
|YSR bore well scheme Introduce By:||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Parent Scheme:||AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Beneficiaries:||Farmers of AP State|
|Benefits Given:||Free Borewell connection|
Free YSR Borewell Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that this scheme will work under the Rythu Bharosa scheme. For the smooth application and running of this scheme, the government has decided 13500 rupees of amount for every beneficiary of the Rythu Bharosa scheme. This amount will be distributed on yearly basis. The people who are getting the Rythu Bharosa scheme benefit and having a large amount of farming land. Those farmers will get the benefits like bore well for their fields. Not only Borewell but cold storage are also will be provided to the area of Andhra Pradesh state where the food processing unit is announced.
As we see that this Rythu Bharosa scheme is providing many benefits for Andhra Pradesh state farmers. Not only facilities are given under the Rythu Bharosa scheme but financial help is also given to the farmers for their day-to-day purchase and additional purchase of their farming. YSR government has announced 50000 rupees will be given yearly to the people who are concerned with farming directly. To support the farmers approximately 13000 rupees given to the beneficiaries of the scheme and are given yearly.
Benefits of Free Borewell_Scheme For Farmers in Andhra Pradesh
- The government is already providing many benefits to the farmers through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Another benefit is free bore well will be provided to the farmers under this scheme. The farmers who are not getting natural water resources access are directly getting the benefits.
- As per average farming land farmers of Andhra Pradesh are not getting output.
- This is all because of the low water provided to the crop. With the help of an underground water bore well these farmers will not be dependent on rain and use the water whenever they want.
- Due to the timely access of water to the crops, these crops will provide additional outcomes. The production of the crop will automatically increase and this will increase the financial condition of farmers.
Eligibility for YSR Borewell_Scheme
Application There are some eligibility criterias for applying to the YSR Borewell Scheme which are given below:
- The former will become only eligible if he is farming on 2.5 acres of land or more than that.
- Farmer’s pan applies collectively but they should not be more than 5 acres of land.
- First of all, farmers need to apply for a borewell scheme. One can apply at their Panchayat level secretary office.
- There is also an online mode of application. After applying, the application goes for verification to the Mandal Parishad Development Officer office.
- Eligibility will be verified by the MPDO office. For cross-verification application is sent back to the panchayat level secretary.
- Once physical verification is done and also eligibility details are verified, after that the process of providing Borewell is initiated.
Sanctioned list of Free Borewell Scheme of AP
Once eligibility is verified and all the related documents are checked. After that list of all the beneficiaries of scheme is made and sanctioned bore well list is published. Names of the beneficiaries will be published as per dare mandal Parishad and according to their panchayat. Anyone who wants to check their name can visit the panchayat office or also can check online.
YSR Borewell Scheme Online Apply 2021
- A person who wants to apply online for this Borewell Scheme.
- They can visit websites related to this scheme.
- As we have discussed earlier that this scheme comes under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- So all the application details will be available on the same portal. You can also apply offline.
- To do that you need to visit your Panchayat office.
- Ask for the related scheme information.
- They will give you all the details and process of the application through offline mode.
The objective of YSR Free_Borewell scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide irrigation facilities to the farmers who need this the most. Andhra Pradesh government is already providing essential financial help to the farmers so that they can easily get the basic things and farming goods. With the help of the YSR Borewell, Scheme farmers irrigate their feels and increase their production of crops. In this way, they can improve their financial condition and be part of the overall development of Andhra Pradesh state.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?