Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
SBI Clerk & RBI Assistant Mains Level Puzzles :
Eight persons from different banks, viz UCO Bank. Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, PNB, Dena Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Indian Bank and Bank of Maharashtra, are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1 A, B, C and D are seated and all of them are facing south. In row 2, P, Q, R and S are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating as in the final arrangement.)
• C sits second to right of the person from Bank of Maharashtra. R is an immediate neighbour of the person who faces the person from Bank of Maharashtra.
• Only one person sits between R and the person from PNB. The immediate neighbour of the person from PNB faces the person from Canara Bank.
• The person from UCO bank faces the person from Oriental Bank of Commerce. R is not from Oriental Bank of Commerce. P is not from PNB. P does not face the person from Bank of Maharashtra.
• Q faces the person from Dena Bank. The one who faces S sits to the immediate left of A.
• B does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. The person from Bank of Maharashtra does not face the person from Syndicate Bank.
A group of eight friends – O, N, Q, P, M, R, T and S – are sitting in a straight line facing north. Each of them has different professions – Doctor, Banker, Businessman, Teacher, Lawyer, Engineer, Pilot and CA. Each of them likes different colours – Pink, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue, Orange, White and Green, but not necessarily in the same order.
• O, who is a Lawyer, sits third to the left of R. Neither O nor R sits at the extreme ends of the line.
• M, who likes Pink colour, is a Businessman. M is not an immediate neighbour of either O or R.
• S is two places away from Q and likes Orange colour. Q, who is a Pilot, likes Red colour.
• T, who is a Doctor, sits at an extreme end of the line and likes White colour.
• N, who is a Teacher, likes Green colour and sits on the immediate left of O. O does not like either Blue or Yellow colour.
• One who is a CA sits on the immediate left of the Doctor. R, who is a Banker, does not like Yellow colour.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.