Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
SBI Clerk & RBI Assistant Mains Level Puzzles :
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order.
• B sits second to the left of H’s husband. No female is an immediate neighbour of B.
• D’s daughter sits second to the right of F. F is the sister of G. F is not an immediate neighbour of H’s husband.
• Only one person sits between A and F. A is father of G. H’s brother D sits on the immediate left of H’s mother. Only one person sits between H’s mother and E.
• Only one person sits between H and G. G is the mother of C. G is not an immediate neighbour of E.
Eight persons – W, L, X, M, A , V, Z and Y – are sitting around a square table facing centre. Four of them sit at the corners and the other four at the middle of the sides. Each of them likes different cars – Swift, Maruti, Alto, Zen, Ford, Nano, Santro and Safari. – but not necessarily in the same order.
• A sits opposite the person who likes Ford and third to the left of L. L likes neither Maruti nor Ford.
• M sits between L and X, who likes Zen. M does not like Ford.
• Y, who likes Santro, sits second to the left of X.
• V, who likes Safari, is not an immediate neighbour of Y.
• The person who likes Maruti sits on the immediate left of the person who likes Alto.
• The person who likes Nano is not an immediate neighbour of the person who likes Zen. W does not like Nano. L sits at corner.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.