Daily Current Affairs (12 – May – 2020)
Welcome to the May 2020 Daily Current Affairs MCQ One Liner Section of PuzzlesHuB. Current Affairs Quiz will Boost Your GA Section. Daily One Liner Current Affairs About national and international news are provided here. Read these one liner for quick revision for those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/Po/Clerk and other competative exams.
Daily CA One Liners , 12 May 2020 :
- World Migratory Bird Day 2020, 9th May
- Defence Ministry signs contract with Tata Power SED for Phase-II of Modernisation of Air Field Infrastructure
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ announces modifications in PMRF Scheme to boost research
- Central Board of Direct Taxes amends 44G of Income-tax Rules 1962
- WHO and UN’s postal agency releases commemorative stamp on 40th anniversary of smallpox eradication
- Government hikes its market borrowing to Rs 12 lakh crore from Rs 7.80 lakh crore for FY 21: COVID-19 impact
- FM Nirmala sitharaman launches INR-USD futures and options contracts on BSE, NSE at Gift city
- Ratings agencies Goldman Sachs & Nomura cut India’s economic growth projections for 2020-21
- Giriraj Singh presents awards to the winners of “Startup India- Animal Husbandry Grand Challenge”
- Edu-tech firm ELSA Corp appoints Indian cricketer Ajinkya as its brand ambassador for India, Middle East, ANZ & SAARC
- 74% stake of SeQuent bought by Carlyle for Rs 1,587 crore
- Britain’s GlaxoSmithKline sells 5.7 % stake in Hindustan Unilever for $3.35 billion
- IIT-Delhi startup launches reusable antimicrobial mask NSafe
- CSIR receives approval for clinical trial of two drugs, ‘phytopharmaceutical & favipiravir’ to treat COVID-19
- “Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family” byOmidScobie and Carolyn Durand set to release in August
- Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives during the Second World War: May 8-9
- Sikkim Assembly passes a budget of Rs 9,100 crores for FY21
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?