Here you will get 2 to 5 Puzzle Questions from Monday to Sunday. Daily Visit PuzzlesHuB to solve these puzzle questions on a daily basis to improve your score in the reasoning section. All the Puzzles provided here are good quality puzzles and based on the real exam level. If you like these puzzles & want us to continue to provide you quality puzzles, please share our website with all your Aspirants friends.
Daily Puzzle Questions In English Practice Sets :
Pre Level Puzzle :
Seven friends viz Manuj, Nimit, Gunjan, Harsh, Akshay, Shivam and Piyush, are pursuing their PhD in different subjects—Maths, History, Political Science, Chemistry, Economic, Accounts and Geography, but not necessarily in the same order. They study in three different universities, viz P, Q and S. At least two friends study in the same university.
Harsh is studying Political Science in university P. The one who is studying History is not from university S. Piyush is studying Geography in university Q with only Nimit. Manuj is not studying Economics and is not from university P. Shivam is studying Accounts and is not from university P. Akshay is studying Chemistry but not from university P. No one studies Maths or Economics in university P.
Mains Level Puzzle :
Eight persons from different companies, viz. Accenture, Google, Facebook, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, TCS and Wipro, are sitting in two parallel rows containing four persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, J, K, L and M are sitting and all of them are facing north. In row 2, A, B, C and D are sitting and all of them are facing south. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member sitting in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating as in the final arrangement.)
• The person from Infosys faces the one who is on the immediate left of L. L is neither from Google nor from Facebook.
• An immediate neighbour of A faces the person from Accenture. The person from Microsoft faces the person who is on the left of the person from Google.
• There is only are person sitting between the persons from Google and TCS but that person is not J. The persons from Google and Facebook are not sitting at the extreme ends.
• B sits on the immediate left of the person from Infosys. Persons from IBM and Microsoft are immediate neighbours. C and K are not sitting at any of the ends.
• M faces the one who is sitting on the immediate right of the person from Microsoft. A is not from Microsoft or IBM.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.