Daily Current Affairs (25 – May – 2020)
Welcome to the May 2020 Daily Current Affairs MCQ One Liner Section of PuzzlesHuB. Current Affairs Quiz will Boost Your GA Section. Daily One Liner Current Affairs About national and international news are provided here. Read these one-liners for quick revision for those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/Po/Clerk and other competitive exams.
Daily CA One Liners, 25 May 2020 :
- The Indian Railways’ most powerful 12000 HP Made in India locomotive made its maiden commercial run between Deen Dayal Upadhaya and Shivpur stations in Uttar Pradesh.
- Dilip Oommen, CEO, Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India) has taken over as President of the Indian Steel Association (ISA).
- Govinda Rajulu Chintala has been appointed the chairman of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has decided to cover landless agro-labourers under the second phase of the ”Rajiv Gandhi Kisaan Nyay Yojana”.
- Swiss firm Zurich Airport International AG has got security clearance from the Centre for developing Jewar airport in western Uttar Pradesh.
- Walmart-owned Flipkart has partnered with retail store chain, Vishal Mega Mart for home delivery of essential items in 26 cities in the country, including Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
- Nepal’s Cabinet has endorsed a new political map showing Lipulekh, Kalapani and Limpiyadhura under its territory, amidst a border dispute with India.
- The Dublin Marathon, which was due to take place on October 25, has been called off due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- India has contributed $2 million to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine Refugees to support the agency’s core programmes amid the coronavirus crisis.
- In a major development, Kotak Mahindra Bank (Kotak) announced the introduction of Video KYC to open a full-fledged Kotak 811 savings account – a first in Indian banking.
Hello Friends, I am from India. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers, the latest news with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.