YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2020 Status Eligibility Beneficiary Listing | జగనన్న చేదోడు పథకం:- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the ‘Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme to provide financial assistance to tailors, barbers, and washermen, who had lost their livelihood because of COVID-19 pandemic. Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy on 9th June 2020 launched a financial help and state welfare scheme “YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme” for the advantage of the people of the state. Under this scheme, a financial scheme of Rs.10000/- will be offered to the beneficiaries. The launch of this financial help throughout these tough times was much needed as this financial assistance would help the beneficiaries to overcome the financial crunch, they are going through due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and extended lockdown.
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Beneficiaries (% of total population)||Nayee Brahmin (3.99%), Rangrej (0.19%), Rajaka (11.88%)|
|Occupation Wise Beneficiaries||Hair Dressing, Tailoring and Laundry|
|To be Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Implementation Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Official Website||After its official launch|
|Registration / Application Form||To be filled by the beneficiary through online / offline mode|
Jagananna chedodu Eligibility
- Only Brahmins, Poor dhobi and Washermen beneficiaries will eligible for this scheme. Other people like daily wage workers, small scale business people, and Chenetha beneficiaries will not allow applying for this scheme.
- To avail of this scheme, beneficiaries’ annual income should not be crossed out 1 lakh.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh and he/she should have the original identity proof as well as address proof issued by the state or central government.
- No other state people will allow availing this scheme Online.
Documents Needed For Registration
- Address proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Occupational Certificate
- Bank Account Details
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website Jagananna Chedodu Scheme i.e. https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- On the Homepage, Click on the “Apply Now” Button.
- Application Form page will be displayed on the screen. Or get the application form from village or ward secretariats
- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to know that their name is in the beneficiary list or not they can go to the village or ward secretariats to check the list. You can check the information about your village or ward secretariats by following the further mentioned steps:
- Open the Official Portal of Navasakam.
- On the home page, you will find “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar
- A list appears from where you need to choose your district name
- Hit the link given in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name as per your locality
- Hit the Mandal name from the list appear further and choose the link, given opposite to your Mandal name
- Note down your secretariat code appear on the screen
|Name of the district||Rajakas/Dhobi||Nayee Brahmin||Tailors|
We will provide as soon as the government will release the status option. So please keep visiting our website for latest updates.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?