YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2021 Status 2021, Check Online Final List of Beneficiaries, Sanctioned list of YSR housing scheme, YSR Illa Sthalalu Final List, Check YSR Illa Sthalalu Status Onlne1; The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started a new scheme for the state. Under the scheme, the state government will provide houses to needy people. The name of the schema is the Illa Sthalalu scheme. This scheme has been launched on 12 July 2019. The chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh announced this scheme. The state government will focus on poor families and we’ll check if they have a house or not.
The state government will ensure that all the families will get the house. The benefit will be given to the families who belongs to APL and BPL category. The name of the people who gets benefit under this came can check the name in the sanctioned list of YSR housing scheme.
Short Details of YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2021
|Scheme:||YSR Illa Sthalalu|
|Launched By:||Chief Minister and Finance Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department:||Housing Department of AP|
|Beneficiaries:||People who belong to APL and BPL category|
|Budget:||9786 Crore Rupees|
|Mode of Apply:||Online and offline|
|Official website:||———Andhra Pradesh Housing Corporation Limited———|
YSR Illa Sthalalu Status 2021, Check Online Sanction List
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh before elected has made many promises. This was one of them. The party has promised to all the people of the state that they will provide a house to each family if they will win. Now the party is going to complete the promise by providing houses to the needy peoples of the state.
This scheme Was announced by the finance minister of Andhra Pradesh. The list of the beneficiaries has been already uploaded on the official website of the YSR Illa Sthalalu scheme. If you have applied for this, you can check the list whether your name is there or not by visiting the official website of this scheme.
Objectives of Andhra Pradesh YSR Illa Sthalalu scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme for the poor people of the state. There are many people in the state who don’t have their own houses yet. The main objective of the government is to provide houses to the people who are living below the poverty line. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will launch this scheme in the month of August in which the poor people will get the houses. Under 30 lakh houses are going to be held under this scheme.
All districts of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit. Till August month, the beneficiaries have to wait. Soon, the government will start the procedure of apply online and offline for the YSR Illa Sthalalu scheme 2021.
List of Documents for AP YSRIlla Sthalalu Scheme 2021
- First of all the applicant should have residential proof of Andhra Pradesh. ( domicile certificate)
- Aadhar Card as identity proof.
- Income certificate of the applicant.
- Bank account passbook.
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria Illa Sthalalu scheme 2021
- All the citizens who come under aPL and BPL category are eligible for the scheme.
- The people who are working under the government are not eligible for the scheme.
- People who are having white ration cards are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should be 1,44,000 rupees in urban areas and 120000 should be in rural areas.
- The people who are taking the benefit of pension will get the benefit of the scheme.
- If the applicant has a four-wheeler vehicle is not eligible for the scheme.
- The people who are paying income tax are not eligible.
Registration Form YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2021 Apply Online
If you are interested to get the benefit of the scheme. You have to apply online for this scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh just had made an announcement of the scheme. For apply online under the scheme has not been started yet. You have to wait for some time.
The government has announced the Scheme on 12 July 2019. For the benefit of the scheme, you can apply online as well as offline. Whenever the official notification about applies For Illa Sthalalu will be released we will update you through this article.
Check the Online Sanctioned List of YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2021
- To check the list of beneficiaries, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Housing Corporation Limited.
- On the homepage, you have to fill in all the required details.
- Then you have to enter your registration number and mobile number.
- After that, the list of beneficiaries will be on your screen.
Check Status Online of YSR Illa_Sthalalu @apgovhousing.apcfss.in
- If you had applied for this scheme and want to check the status online. For this, you have to visit @ http://pmaymis.gov.in/open/find_Beneficiaries_Details.aspx
- You will be redirected to the homepage. On the homepage, click on the “YSR Illa Sthalalu Status Check”
- After that you have to enter the Aadhar card number now you can download the list of beneficiaries.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?