YSR Pedalandariki Illu Status of Housing Scheme 2021-22, Check Beneficiary Sanction List, Eligibility, and documents required: The government of Andhra Pradesh started many schemes for the people of the state. In July 2019, the chief minister announced a new scheme named as YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme. Under the scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is going to distribute free-of-cost houses to all eligible candidates.
For the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Status of Housing Scheme, the state government will spend Rs 1323 crore rupees to built 3,38,144 houses. So, in this article, we are going to discuss all related information about YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
We will also discuss the eligibility criteria, list of documents, how to check the status of the AP YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing scheme and Sanction List 2021, and the procedure of check the status online of the YSR housing scheme. To get complete information, read the article whole.
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme Highlights
|Scheme:||YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme|
|Budget:||Rs 1323 crore|
|No of Houses Allotted:||Construct 15.1 lakh Houses(Phase-1)|
|Sanction List Status||Online|
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme 2021
Chief minister Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced a new scheme for the welfare of citizens regarding houses. Under the YSR Pedalandariki Illu, the Housing Scheme the state government will provide free houses to all the poor families of the state. The state government has invited application forms online.
After the verification of the application forms Status, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the eligible people. There are many people in Andhra Pradesh who don’t have houses yet.
So, under the Pedalandariki Illu scheme, the people will get houses totally free. Jagan Mohan Reddy has started many of these types of schemes for the poor people of the state. To take the benefit of the scheme, you have to apply online.
Some New Updated Features of YSR Housing Scheme 2021
There are many candidates in Andhra Pradesh who need help with this scheme. So, Andhra Pradesh Government started this scheme in two phases.
In Phase 1
under the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Status, the Housing Scheme government of Andhra Pradesh will construct 15.1 lakh houses from the month of December 2021.
Phase 1 will start from June 2022 of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
The government of Andhra Pradesh will construct 13 lakh houses from 2023.
As all know that, the house is the basic need of all people, so the government decided to provide houses to these people free of cost.
To construct each house, the state Government of Andhra Pradesh will spend around 1.8 lakh. But Andhra Pradesh government will distribute these houses free of cost to poor people of the state.
The Eligibility list of Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme 2021
The people of Andhra Pradesh who Want to get a house under the scheme, have to apply online. But before going to apply online read the eligibility criteria carefully.
Read the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The families who will apply for the scheme should have the permanent residential proof certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- The people who belong to poor families can apply for YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
- On the official website, you need to click on the option AP YSR Housing List 2021.
- The sanction list of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme will be uploaded to the official website of the scheme.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme 2021-22
If you have applied for the YSR housing scheme, you can check the beneficiary list of the scheme. The procedure is given below:
- The list of beneficiaries under the YSR housing scheme was finalized by the authority, under which houses will be distributed to the people free.
- The list of beneficiaries of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme will be collected by the people in the nearest gram ward Sachivalaya.
- If you did not find your name in the final beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Then, you have to visit again official website of YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
Check Status YSR Pedalandariki Illu Scheme 2021
Chief Minister of the state has started this in the state and he gives instruction to the construction worker to beat the quality houses. Because these houses will be distributed to all poor families of the state.
Around 28 lakh houses will be constructed for the poor people.
When these houses will be constructed, the concerned department will upload the status of beneficiaries.
The people who already applied for the scheme can check the beneficiary status of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme. To check the beneficiary status of this scheme, visit the official website.
Sanctioned list of AP Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme 2021
As we all know that, many people of the state can’t complete their basic needs due to lack of money. Show the Andhra Pradesh government will complete the basic need of the poor people.
- Andhra Pradesh government has taken a very good step towards the people who did not build their house yet.
- Under the Navarantnalu Pedalandariki housing scheme, the State government provides poor people, houses under YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, people have to apply online by visiting the official website of the screen.
- After the verification government will upload the beneficiary list status of the YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme.
- The people of Andhra Pradesh whose Name will be on the list will get free-of-cost houses under the scheme.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?