Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 29 July 2021 ?
- DISPEL (VERB): (दूर करना): Banish
Synonyms: Eliminate, Dismiss
They did nothing to dispel their dejection.
- THREATEN (VERB): (धमकाना): Menace
Synonyms: Intimidate, Browbeat
To threaten someone is something that should be avoided.
- OFFENSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (अपमानजनक): Insulting
Synonyms: Rude, Derogatory
The allegations made are deeply offensive to us.
- CUMULATIVE (ADJECTIVE): (संचयी): Increasing
Synonyms: Accumulative, Growing
The cumulative effect of two years of drought.
- PRESUMPTUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अभिमानी): Brazen
Synonyms: Overconfident, Arrogant
If I offer some advice, I hope I won’t be considered presumptuous.
- CONSIDERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (विशेष): distinguished
Synonyms: Noteworthy, Noted
She was a considerable novelist.
- VETERAN (NOUN): (अनुभवी): Old-hand
Synonyms: Old-timer, Old stager
He is a veteran sitar player.
- STOKE (VERB): (ईधन झोंकना): Fuel
Synonyms: Mend, Add fuel to
He stoked up the barbecue.
- INTROSPECTION (NOUN): (आत्मनिरीक्षण): Brooding
Synonyms: Self-analysis, Soul-searching
Quiet introspection can be very valuable.
- ERECT (VERB): (निर्माण करना): Build
Synonyms: Construct, Put up
The guest house was erected in the eighteenth century.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?