Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 25 June 2020 ?
- INTERIM (ADJECTIVE): (अंतरिम): provisional
Synonyms: temporary, pro tem
An interim arrangement had been made.
- DETERMINATION (NOUN): (दृढ़ निश्चय): resolution
Synonyms: resolve, will power
Those who succeed because of sheer grit and determination.
- EMBRACE (NOUN): (अपना लेना): welcome
Synonyms: accept, take-up
Besides traditional methods, artists are embracing new technology.
- PROMPT (VERB): (उत्तेजित करना): give rise to
Synonyms: cause, occasion
The violence prompted a wave of refugees to flee the country.
- PROFOUND (ADJECTIVE): (गहन): heartfelt
Synonyms: intense, keen
Profound feelings of sadness surrounded us all.
- DISQUIET (NOUN): (बेचैनी): unease
Synonyms: uneasiness, worry
There is too much disquiet about animal testing.
- PERSPICACITY (NOUN): (चतुराई): shrewdness
Synonyms: discernment, perception
The perspicacity of her remarks was quite evident.
- AGGRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (आक्रामक): hostile
Synonyms: belligerent, bellicose
He’s very uncooperative and aggressive.
- MILD (ADJECTIVE): (हल्का): lenient
Synonyms: clement, light
Mild criticism is of no avail.
- DEVOTION (NOUN): (निष्ठा): loyalty
Synonyms: faithfulness, fidelity
His devotion to duty never wavered.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?