Here You Will Get Important The Hindu Vocab Lists For Exams Like IBPS PO, Clerk, IBPS RRB, CGL, CHSL, State Level tests, Other Exams, and so forth. PuzzlesHuB gives you 10 new vocab words daily From The Hindu Editorial on the daily regular schedule which will profit you in the upcoming assessments. The Hindu Editorial vocab list is a booster and an important part of learning and understanding the English language. It will surely improve your reading skills and marks in exams like SSC / Bank Po / Bank Clerk / SBI JA / SBI PO other Competitive Exams. We collect daily top 10 vocabulary words used regularly from the Hindu newspaper.
? The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary 18 August 2021 ?
?1. EXCERPT (N)
● Meaning ➩ a short piece taken from a book, film, piece of music, etc. (उद्घरण)
● Synonyms ➩ section, part, portion, extract, fragment, paragraph
?2. BERATE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ scold or criticize (someone) angrily.
● Synonyms ➩ scold, reprimand, upbraid, castigate, lambast, chide, rebuke, censure, admonish
?3. FINAGLE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to get something by cheating people or behaving in an unfair way
● Synonyms ➩ Cheat, deceive, manipulate, swindle, contrive, maneuver.
?4. INCARCERATE (VERB)
● Meaning ➩ to put somebody in prison or in another place from which he/she cannot escape (कारागार में रखना, क़ैद करना)
● Synonyms ➩ imprison, confine, detain, jail, lock up
?5. INORDINATE (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ much greater than usual or expected (अत्यधिक; अमर्यादित)
● Synonyms ➩ excessive, exorbitant, unnecessary, superfluous, undue, unwarranted, unreasonable
?6. IMPERIOUS (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ arrogant and domineering. (अहंकारी, घमंडी; अभिमानी)
● Synonyms ➩ imperial, officious, dictatorial, haughty.
?7. PRECIPITOUS (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ (of an action) done suddenly and without careful consideration. (उतावली में किया गया)
● Synonyms ➩ incautious, reckless, rash, hasty, heedless, rushed.
? 8. MERCURIAL (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ subject to sudden or unpredictable changes of mood or mind.(अप्रत्याशित रूप से अचानक बदलना, परिवर्तनशील)
● Synonyms ➩ variable, volatile, capricious, changeable, fickle, mutable
?9. FLEETING (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ lasting for a very short time.(क्षणिक)
● Synonyms ➩ brief, transient, momentary, ephemeral, evanescent, temporary
?10. INSULAR (ADJ)
● Meaning ➩ not interested in or able to accept new people or different ideas. (संकीर्ण मनोवृत्ति का)
● Synonyms ➩ dogmatic, narrow-minded, provincial, conventional, parochial, entrenched, limited
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?